For Sale VA: 2004 WRB STi, only 33,592 miles, 1 owner, asking $24,000 OR BEST OFFER!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on VA: 2004 WRB STi, only 33,592 miles, 1 owner, asking ,000 OR BEST OFFER! within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am selling my 2004 Subaru STi, located in Stafford VA. I am the first and only owner, car was ...

VA: 2004 WRB STi, only 33,592 miles, 1 owner, asking $21,000

I am selling my 2004 Subaru STi, located in Stafford VA. I am the first and only owner, car was purchased new in October 2003 in Fort Walton Beach FL. It is in excellent condition, it has been garaged its entire life and received wash/wax every week(if it was driven). It only has 33,592 miles on it at this time and was never my primary car, I enjoyed it during good weather only.

Subaru Options:
    Auto-diming rear view mirror with compass
    All weather Subaru Floor Mats
    Embroidered Subaru STi floor mats

Modifications are minor, this car was never hacked up with various engine mods or raced.
    -Blitz turbo timer
    -Perrin oil catch can
    -Perrin Catted Downpipe
    -Cobb AP V1 Stage II tune (tuner included in sale)
    -HKS cat back exhaust
    -DBA slotted brake rotors (5000 miles old)
    -Hawk HPS pads (3000 miles old)
    -Recently replaced the original Dunlop tires with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season Plus. (2000 miles old)

Engine, transmission, brakes....all drivetrain/automobile systems work flawlessly. There has not been nor is there now one mechanical issue with this car...get in and enjoy. Used Mobil-1 10w30 synthetic every 3-4 months since 3000 miles(conventional for break in). Recently performed 30,000 mile routine maintenance at Don Beyer Subaru in Alexandria VA on 12/7/2010. Next scheduled maint is an oil change at 37,500 which I will do once the weather turns warmer regardless of actual miles on the car.

I hate to see this car go but I must sell to fund my other interest which is restoring classic Jeeps.

Asking $21,000. Kelly blue book value: Excellent= $24,613 Very Good= $24,063
    *would love to sell this car to an enthusiast on this site, someone who will appreciate it as much as I did. However it is also currently for sale on Craigslist and AutoTrader. Please PM for offers and contact info.

Pics: (any specific pic requests please post up and I will try to get them promptly)

Last edited by LukeWRX; 02-02-2013 at 01:04 PM. Reason: Price adjustment!!!
    2004 STi

Blitz DTT-DCII
    COBB Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    HKS Hiper Cat-back
    Greddy: EGT, Boost, Oil Press Gauges
    Perrin Oil Catch Can

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Price reduction. Asking 21,000 for a great STi
    2004 STi

Blitz DTT-DCII
    COBB Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    HKS Hiper Cat-back
    Perrin Oil Catch Can

New Perrin Catted Down Pipe is installed.

New Subaru Turbo-Downpipe gasket. (Old gasket pictured next to package of new gasket which is installed)

The "red dragon" is street legal now. I have had some new interest, no offers set in stone yet...a trade-in is probably looming late this week.
    Last edited by LukeWRX; 02-02-2013 at 01:00 PM.
    2004 STi

Blitz DTT-DCII
    COBB Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    HKS Hiper Cat-back
    Perrin Oil Catch Can

Still for sale? email me pballstar187@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by mbfinatic View Post
    Still for sale? email me pballstar187@gmail.com
    PM Sent. Yes Still for sale.
    2004 STi

Blitz DTT-DCII
    COBB Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    HKS Hiper Cat-back
    Perrin Oil Catch Can

SOLD!!! Good deal for me and good deal for a great buyer. Thanks!
    2004 STi

Blitz DTT-DCII
    COBB Stage 2
    Invidia Catless DP
    HKS Hiper Cat-back
    Perrin Oil Catch Can

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.