For Sale TN: 2004 WRX

This is a discussion on TN: 2004 WRX within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD!!! I'm selling my 2004 Subaru WRX. It is silver, black interior, 5 speed, and has 123k miles. I have ...

TN: 2004 WRX

SOLD!!!

I'm selling my 2004 Subaru WRX. It is silver, black interior, 5 speed, and has 123k miles. I have bought another car and do not drive it anymore. I bought the car in July of 2010 with 80k miles and it was completely stock. All of the performance mods were installed by me. Here is a list of parts:

STi VF39 turbo
    STi top mount intercooler
    SPT Short ram intake
    Gimmick turbo inlet
    '08 WRX 565cc injectors
    Walbro 255 fuel pump
    CNT catless downpipe (heat wrapped)
    Grimmspeed catless uppipe (heat wrapped)
    Borla Hush catback
    AEM wideband gauge
    ProSports boost gauge
    Hella horns
    Eibach Pro Kit springs
    Drag 17 x 9 wheels
    Riken 235/45/17 with excellent tread
    Professional tune by Eric Mineheart at Torqued Performance

I have all of the maintenance records from the previous owner plus my own. It has already had the 105k tune up, including timing belt and water pump. I replaced the clutch with an Exedy OEM replacement and plugs at 85k miles. The car has never been in a wreck and doesn't leak anything. It runs great!

The paint is showing its age. Unfortunately it spent most of that first 80k outside. I had it in a garage until this November, but I daily drove it on 240 every day. There is substantial rock chip damage to the front bumper. The rear bumper is starting to show signs of peeling as well. You can see the damage in the pictures below.

You can email me at travisnail@gmail.com if you are interested. I'm located right outside of Memphis, TN

$8200

Last edited by XPTB; 01-26-2013 at 02:36 PM.