For Sale 2005 PSM STi (54k miles, Ohlins, etc...) South Carolina
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2005 PSM STi (54k miles, Ohlins, etc...) South Carolina within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Fastest way to reach me is email or call/text 864 - 7zero4 - ...

2005 PSM STi (54k miles, Ohlins, etc...) South Carolina

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Fastest way to reach me is email or call/text 864 - 7zero4 - 4nine7zero.

-54k miles (going up... I daily drive it)
    -Exedy Stage 1 clutch replaced @ 41k miles
    -Tuned on ECUTEK ecu from topspeed in GA.
    -20psi stock turbo
    -TurboXS larger stock mounted intercooler
    -Snow performance methanol injection (engages @ 10psi) safety & indication lights. This is the one with the brain box included.
    -JDM Spec-C intercooler sprayer reservoir as methanol tank... OEM "LOW IC Water" light for low methanol level as warning device.
    -A'pexi AVC-R boost controller
    -Defi 60mm boost gauge
    -Ohlins FPS 25-way adjustable struts
    -STi pink springs -Cusco front camber plates
    -SPT rear strut bar
    -Whiteline front sway bar
    -Hotchkis rear sway bar
    -Stainless lines
    -Helix catless downpipe w/ unknown catback exhaust
    -Rally Armor mudflaps

The Bad areas:

-passenger side rear fender flare is chipped
    -wheels have minor rock chips (both sets) nothing too bad.

Fluids Changes/service (since my purchase @ 43k miles):

-Rotella T-6 synthetic w/ OEM filter & crush ring every 3k miles
    -Motul Gear 300 75w90synthetic gear oil (transmission, front diff, transfer case combo)
    -OEM LSD oil for the differential
    -OEM Subaru Coolant (Green) mixed 50/50 w/ distilled water & Subaru Conditioner
    -New accessory belts w/ Mobil 1 synthetic ATF fluid for power steering
    -Driver's side rear wheel bearing went out recently. I since have replaced the bearing, inner & outer oil seals, snap ring, axle nut, and hub with OEM parts besides the bearing (Timken). The knuckle was still within spec.

I still owe on the car with my credit union but they are super easy to deal with if interested. Regardless... my asking price is $18,500 FIRM! I feel this is very fair with the mileage and modifications. Thanks for looking.

Any questions email me at rotarybeat1287@gmail.com

Car will come with 2 sets of OEM BBS wheels. Gold & Silver with tires. Gold is currently on the car. Both sets have very minor rock chipping on at least 2 wheels. I presume it was before the mud guards were installed. STi decal on the driver's side fog will be on and in place for potential buyer.

I am asking $18,500. I feel this is very reasonable for the mileage/condition/mods. Southern car, no rust what so ever!!! Turn key and drive STi. I am selling only because I want another Tacoma and am not interested in any trades. Buyer will have to meet at my credit union. They are super easy to deal with.

Located in the upstate of South Carolina near Greenville.
    Thanks for looking.

-Allen

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

$18,000 o.b.o.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.