Want To Buy 09-12 WRX Hatch (SF, CA)

This is a discussion on 09-12 WRX Hatch (SF, CA) within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Let me know if you have one for sale! Open to trim levels. Also, ideally white or silver. I am ...

09-12 WRX Hatch (SF, CA)

Let me know if you have one for sale! Open to trim levels. Also, ideally white or silver. I am located in Northern California and am ready to buy.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Used prices are almost as high as new. I'd say check your local dealer. You can get a base hatch for like 25k

I appreciate the info! It is funny, I am slowly coming to the same conclusion. Tough market out there for used buyers.

I only know because I checked around at the used prices to get a gauge on the resale value of the new cars I was looking at. And the wrx is Hands down the best. It's crazy that a 2-3 year old wrx cost with a few hundred dollars of a new one. Although if your patient you might be able to find an 09 for a few grand cheaper than a new '13.

Im willing to sell mine, I got a 2012 silver wrx hatch standard model with fog lights, its got about 5000 miles on it, but I live in CT lol, if your willing to get it shipped im down.

Ya your better off buying new! I got my new 2013 hatch last week for $25,640 otd... The used ones are just as expensive if not more!! Unless someones willing to sell for 21-22k i would buy new! Good luck...

Thanks guys, that is totally what I am feeling. Although in CA a lot of the dealers are not super reasonable with pricing. Holding out for the perfect WRX!