For Sale 2002 WRX 4DS, silver, spoiler - Portland OR

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX 4DS, silver, spoiler - Portland OR within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I bought my 2002 WRX brand new. It just turned its 170,000th mile. Always garaged, always maintained with excellent service ...

2002 WRX 4DS, silver, spoiler - Portland OR

I bought my 2002 WRX brand new. It just turned its 170,000th mile. Always garaged, always maintained with excellent service records at Tom Dwyer Auto in SE Portland. New tires, new brakes, new front rotors, new battery. No mechanical problems whatsoever. The 105k maintenance was performed, and at 140k it had the radiator replaced. Always ran on 92 octane fuel, still gets the same mileage as the day I bought it. When I first bought it, I installed a pretty sweet stereo system and a bluetooth handsfree kit.

Stereo:
    Sony Mobile ES CDX-C90 Reference CD deck
    Sony Mobile ES XDP-4000X 24 bit DSP
    MBQuart 5.25" and 1" separates up front with external x-over
    MBQuart 5.25" coax in rear doors
    Kicker S10D4 (2) Solobaric subwoofers in MDF/fiberglass enclosure
    McIntosh MC431 100W x 4 amplifier for front and rear
    McIntosh MC443 500W x 1 amplifier for subs
    Alpine analog volume knob for subwoofer volume
    Sony changer-bus aux input for iPod / iPhone with cable run up front

Bluetooth:
    Sony/Ericsson HCB-30 kit with speaker, mic, volume and answer/hangup.

This car has never been raced on a track, nor has it ever been in a collision over 10 mph. It got rear end bumped in stop-and-go traffic once and had the bumper cover replaced. It also got scraped once on the passenger front corner by a drunk backing out of an adjacent parking spot, so the quarter panel was replaced. Paint matching was spectacular, you can't tell.

Car is long-since paid for, runs beautifully with no shudders, shifts cleanly and smooth, parking brake still works like it's supposed to. I also added a Yakima locking rack with one fork-mount bike rail. Paint overall is in acceptable but not showroom condition.

I'm asking $8500 obo - be reasonable. I'm not playing games with anyone, I'd ask the same. Thanks!

- Bill
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0508.JPG.jpg   IMG_1021.jpg   Roll 17 - 15.jpg   Roll 17 - 10.jpg   100_0515.JPG.jpg  

100_0511.JPG.jpg