For Sale IL- 2003 WRX hatchback- $4500

This is a discussion on IL- 2003 WRX hatchback- 00 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling my 03 WRX in the Chicagoland area. The car is not in perfect shape cosmetically, but has been ...

IL- 2003 WRX hatchback- $4500

I'm selling my 03 WRX in the Chicagoland area. The car is not in perfect shape cosmetically, but has been a reliable vehicle mechanically for me for the past couple of years. It is still fast and fun, and will serve someone well for the next few years. A recent shift of vehicles due to a new addition in the family has left this one mostly undriven recently, so now its up for sale.

Specs-
    - The car is all stock (easy life as a daily driver)
    - 5 speed manual transmission
    - ~149k miles

Parts replaced when I purchased the car about 20k miles ago:
    - Radiator (OEM had a cronic problem with plastic end caps leaking, was instead replaced with an aluminum racing radiator) and hoses, Timing Belt and tensioner/idlers, Water Pump, All accessory belts, Valve cover gaskets, Spark Plugs, front brake rotors, front brake pads,

Other parts replaced within last 20k miles:
    - Rear wheel bearings, Left front CV shaft, Left rear strut, Sway bar end links, front strut mounts, tie rod end links

Other notes-
    - The car does have a Wisconsin rebuilt title. I had purchased it after being in a light front end collision, which required replacement of some front end components (Hood, fenders, bumper, radiator, etc.). I completed the rebuild, so if you have any questions regarding it, I can answer them.
    - The body is in fair shape with several scratches in the paint and some dents. In addition the paint on the front bumper cover has peeled, and needs to be repainted. The interior is in good shape with all switches/locks working properly.
    - The vehicles runs and drives great

The vehicle is also posted on craigslist in the chicagoland area at the link below:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/3466057629.html

Thanks for looking!

-Kevin
    Last edited by stuty; 12-15-2012 at 09:54 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sold the car.