Bump for the week. Is any one interested?
This is a discussion on FS: OH: 2003 WRX Wagon within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD It's time to sell my Subie. It's been a great car for me and It will be a great ...
It's time to sell my Subie. It's been a great car for me and It will be a great car for someone else.
2003 WRX Wagon, 69,113 miles, Aspen white, 5 speed
The car has always been garaged, full synthetic oil changed every 3,000 miles.
Second owner both adult owners, non-smokers. I have never raced this car.
• Carbon fiber interior trim
• Boost gauge
• STi Short shift kit
• Stereo upgrade with subwoofer
• Standard & Rubber mats for winter
• Turbo XS stealth back (high flow cat)
• Turbo XS Ceramic Coat Downpipe
• Perrin up-pipe
• Prodrive WRSport muffler
• AccessPORT 2.0 with custom tune
• NGK Iridum spark plugs (one step cooler)
• Walbro 255 LPH fuel pump
• STi TMIC
• STi Hood Scoop Splitter
• STi Carbon fiber hood scoop
• Perrin Inlet hose
• Perrin I/C hoses
• Turbo ported and ceramic coat exhaust housing
• Rota Torque 17x8" Silver
• Kohmo 225/45-17 (needs replacing)
• Tokico HP Struts - 2011
• Eibach Springs - 2010
• STi front sway bar links
• STi replica front strut bar
• Rear Wagon Strut Bar
• 22-26mm Whiteline rear sway bar
• Audi A4 rear end links
• Goodridge SS brake lines
• 05 Legacy GT front rotors and calipers
• Hawk HPS brake pads (front)
• Hawk HP+ brake pads (rear)
• Blue high temp fluid
• Roof strips (remove roof rails)
• Window Tint 20%
• STi Grill body color
• Clear side markers
• STi Replica Fog Covers
• OEM side skirts (painted)
• OEM fender trim (painted)
• STi aluminum shifter ring/trim
• White face gauges
• Carbon fiber gauge surround trim
I have the stock TMIC, hood scoop, grill, and a set of TS black side mirrors.
Transmission rebuilt by dealer at 42,000 miles
Last edited by ntd; 02-22-2013 at 01:28 PM.
Very nice car!! Still running a td04 I take it? Was it re-geared with the same gearing? Looks very clean for the year!!
Bump. I know it's Christmas time, but is no one looking for a car as a gift?