For Sale Ohio- 2002 wrx Aspen white 4eat
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Ohio- 2002 wrx Aspen white 4eat within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Located in northeast Ohio Have a 2002 Aspen white wrx with 4eat automatic I bought the car last July from ...

Ohio- 2002 wrx Aspen white 4eat

Located in northeast Ohio

Have a 2002 Aspen white wrx with 4eat automatic

I bought the car last July from kellys auto sales out in Akron. Car runs and drives great, the car is what you would expect for it being 10 years old, just a couple of small rust spots around the fenders but noting really bad, the front right fender and hood is slightly a different shade from being replaced but not too noticeable, thats how it was when I got the car and there is also a medium size dent on the rear left door. Right fog light is slightly loose. The driver side window is slightly off the track from when I locked my keys in the car and had to go in the window to unlock the door. Other then that there is nothing really wrong with the car. interior is always kept clean, non smoker. I don't beat on the car but I'm not gonna lie and say I baby it, but I do enjoy driving it. I've only took it to the track a few times out at Norwalk because I'm afraid of breaking anything, but my best time was 14 flat, which is damn good for a stage 2 4eat, most 4eat's run in the 14.5s.

115k miles
    Stage 2 tune with Cobb accessport included
    Invidia v2 divorced wastegate downpipe
    Spt turbo heat shield
    Greddy evo2 catback exhaust (small dent on the tip) with kart boy exhaust hangers
    Cobb sf intake
    Ngk one step colder spark I - (just put in last month)
    Jdm pink front grill emblem
    Tint 35%front 20%rear
    Yellow lamin-x on fog lights

Just replaced the front brake pads with stop tech street pads last month

Radiator replaced last August

I've been running rotella t6 motor oil
    Mobil 1 ATF fluid

I also have original down pipe and exhaust

Only reason I am selling is because I'm looking to get an STi

Will post pics by tomorrow

$8000 OBO

Text me at 440-670-7511 for more info
    Last edited by ajack8000; 05-22-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    2002 Aspen White 4EAT WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump

$7500 obo

Please help me out so I can get an Sti

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.