For Sale FS: 2004 WRX Clear Title Ready to sell (Gaithersburg, MD)

This is a discussion on FS: 2004 WRX Clear Title Ready to sell (Gaithersburg, MD) within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling my 2004 Subaru WRX. It has 100100 miles on it right now and will go up as a ...

FS: 2004 WRX Clear Title Ready to sell (Gaithersburg, MD)

I'm selling my 2004 Subaru WRX. It has 100100 miles on it right now and will go up as a daily driver. The car drives extremely well with no mechanical problems. Recently changed the oil, AC belt, and the serpentine belt.

Comes with a sunroof that flips up and slides all the way in.

Oil changes were done 3000-4000 miles using Rotella T6 Synthetic.

Tires are good for another 20k-30k miles depending on how you drive. They're Goodyear All Season Eagle GTs.

The car is basically stock except for a SPT intake with heat shield and a 2005 STI cat back.

Cosmetically its pretty good for a 100k miles car. Minor chips and dings here and there, nothing you can see unless you get up close. On the right side however the previous owner must've ran over a paint pouch or something. Small splashed paint marks are on there. It never really bothered me. See last picture. Unless you're close enough, its not even noticeable.

I recently just had the entire car detailed inside and out. All the seats and floors have been shampooed.

Price is set at $9000, no low ballers, and no I do not take payments. PM me for a test drive. I have clear title in hand ready to go.

Last edited by shekshishekki; 11-08-2012 at 08:32 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car! My brother is currently in the market for something used right around this price range. I've been trying to convince him to go for a WRX, but they can be hard to find unmodded or without really high miles. This is pretty much what I was looking for, and I will definitely forward this to him! Also, he's in MD. Do you have this posted anywhere else like Craigslist? I think you have to be a member here to see the pics...

Trying to avoid craigslist till later...PM me his email, I'll send him the pics.

Been busy for a bit...ready to sell and show again, PM me if you're interested!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Great looking car! GLWS!
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

bump it up

Price lowered to $9k open to offers

SOLD delete please!