For Sale FS 2011 White Pearl WRX + Mods
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS 2011 White Pearl WRX + Mods within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; The unfortunate time has come for me to sell my car...I love this thing to death and its the last ...

FS 2011 White Pearl WRX + Mods

The unfortunate time has come for me to sell my car...I love this thing to death and its the last thing I want to do, but I cannot afford it with the insurance anymore.

I leased the car about a year and a half ago from a dealer in Michigan after totaling my Jetta. I have made all the necessary oil changes by taking it into the dealer I leased it from since the day I drove off with it. In the meantime I have made modifications to the car (as I had every intention of buying out the lease in the end) that are suttle but give a great boost in power.

Mods:

Performance
    - Invidia q300
    - Invidia 3" Downpipe (Thus it has a 3" TBE exhaust)
    - Cobb CAI (with Airbox)
    - Process West TMIC
    - Stablizer Bar
    - Cobb Accessport paired with ECM
    - Cobb Shifter Bushings

Interior
    - Sony Touchscreen Stereo
    - Boost Guage
    - All weather floor mats
    - Viper Car Starter/Security System
    - 20% Tint

There are just under 22K miles and rising as it is my DD. I am asking $26,500 obo. Only serious offers please. No Trades as there is a lean on the car.

I also have a 2007 GSXR 600 for sale if anyone is interested. It has just over 5k miles...possible bundle?

Thank you for you interest...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zaubuchon182 View Post
    The unfortunate time has come for me to sell my car...I love this thing to death and its the last thing I want to do, but I cannot afford it with the insurance anymore.

I leased the car about a year and a half ago from a dealer in Michigan after totaling my Jetta. I have made all the necessary oil changes by taking it into the dealer I leased it from since the day I drove off with it. In the meantime I have made modifications to the car (as I had every intention of buying out the lease in the end) that are suttle but give a great boost in power.

Mods:

Performance
    - Invidia q300
    - Invidia 3" Downpipe (Thus it has a 3" TBE exhaust)
    - Cobb CAI (with Airbox)
    - Process West TMIC
    - Stablizer Bar
    - Cobb Accessport paired with ECM
    - Cobb Shifter Bushings

Interior
    - Sony Touchscreen Stereo
    - Boost Guage
    - All weather floor mats
    - Viper Car Starter/Security System
    - 20% Tint

There are just under 22K miles and rising as it is my DD. I am asking $26,500 obo. Only serious offers please. No Trades as there is a lean on the car.

I also have a 2007 GSXR 600 for sale if anyone is interested. It has just over 5k miles...possible bundle?

Thank you for you interest...
    New price $25,000

Cobb Stage 2 for those of you wondering...price $25,000 but open to offers

The pictures were taken at a dealership I worked at, but I promise I am a private party seller.

Sorry to see it go...certainly looks nice and clean and well cared for. GLWS!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.