For Sale 95 rx7 gt40r
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 95 rx7 gt40r within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've owed both a wrx and rx7(at the same time). Luved both and know both communities respect each of these ...

95 rx7 gt40r

I've owed both a wrx and rx7(at the same time). Luved both and know both communities respect each of these monsters. Sold my wrx 5 years ago, and now time to sell my rx7. For sale is my 95 silver base model with moon roof. Body has 55,000 miles. I am the second owner(I've had it for over 12 years). Fresh motor w/black seals, large street port, 1600 cc primaries, 850 secondary, twin walbro 255 pumps, alcohol injection, front mount, power fc, gt4088r ballbearing turbo on a custom 321 ss manifold,aem boost controller,turbo II rear conversion, 4 inch ss exhaust from turbo back w/ two mufflers. Hks bov, turbo timer. Custom 5 inch cold air intake, tuned by DEE. have slips of 11.4 in the 1/4 and dyno at 432hp at the wheels on 93 octane pump gas. (befor motor was freshened up). Desinged for 24-26 psi w/race gas. Never tuned or boosted that high)etc........body is in great condition(2 small dings). Interior is black and probably won't find any better. Any questions contact me. Knbwright@yahoo.com or 856-803-4712 Brandon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Nice car.. unfortunately I would guess you want more than I could afford to pay for another toy right now.

My bad, never listed price. $20,000 or best offer

95 rx7 gt40r

RX7's are sexy. GLWS

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.