For Sale 95 rx7 gt40r

This is a discussion on 95 rx7 gt40r within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've owed both a wrx and rx7(at the same time). Luved both and know both communities respect each of these ...

95 rx7 gt40r

I've owed both a wrx and rx7(at the same time). Luved both and know both communities respect each of these monsters. Sold my wrx 5 years ago, and now time to sell my rx7. For sale is my 95 silver base model with moon roof. Body has 55,000 miles. I am the second owner(I've had it for over 12 years). Fresh motor w/black seals, large street port, 1600 cc primaries, 850 secondary, twin walbro 255 pumps, alcohol injection, front mount, power fc, gt4088r ballbearing turbo on a custom 321 ss manifold,aem boost controller,turbo II rear conversion, 4 inch ss exhaust from turbo back w/ two mufflers. Hks bov, turbo timer. Custom 5 inch cold air intake, tuned by DEE. have slips of 11.4 in the 1/4 and dyno at 432hp at the wheels on 93 octane pump gas. (befor motor was freshened up). Desinged for 24-26 psi w/race gas. Never tuned or boosted that high)etc........body is in great condition(2 small dings). Interior is black and probably won't find any better. Any questions contact me. Knbwright@yahoo.com or 856-803-4712 Brandon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Nice car.. unfortunately I would guess you want more than I could afford to pay for another toy right now.

My bad, never listed price. $20,000 or best offer

95 rx7 gt40r

RX7's are sexy. GLWS