For Sale (DE) 2002 WRX - STOCk- NEEDS WORK- 3400

This is a discussion on (DE) 2002 WRX - STOCk- NEEDS WORK- 3400 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2002 subaru wrx 103k 5 speed midnight black pearl all factory with the exception of a perrin intake, perrin intercooler ...

Thumbs up (DE) 2002 WRX - STOCk- NEEDS WORK- 3400

2002 subaru wrx
    5 speed
    midnight black pearl
    all factory with the exception of a perrin intake, perrin intercooler boots
    factory wheels/tires
    all options power windows /locks all work
    cd player
    dual / side air bags

exterior is in good shape , has a few rock chips on the front bumper
    would rate exterior 8/10

interior - does not seem to be smoked in, good shape no cracks rips etc
    would rate 9.5/10

before we purchased the car it had a new clutch installed, (unsure of brand) , bought the car the way it sits now , did have the car running ( not long because of the rod knock)
    we have had the car about a year and has been sitting inside my shop with a cover on it, clean title in hand ready to go

NOW THE BAD !!!!!!

no the car IS NOT DRIVEABLE, it has a ROD KNOCK, and needs to be towed away, i bought the car like this with intentions of putting an engine in it, with being short on time and slammed at my business I just decided to buy him something else so im putting this car for sale. There is a very small amount of wiggle room considering the car books out for 7000-8500 and you would be buying the car for well under half of this. please know this car does need engine work , either repaired , replaced, rebuilt bottom end. do not ask me how much it will cost to fix it or if we will fix it for you because we will not, the car is as is where is. clean title in hand ! besides the engine the car is in excellent shape

price is 3400 OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER
    serious buyers only, cash only no trades. please make sure to ask you parents, gf,bf,wife before calling or texting

first come first serve and the car will not be held.

call or text
    302-257-0228

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Solddddddd