For Sale VA: 2003 WRX Wagon ready to sell

This is a discussion on VA: 2003 WRX Wagon ready to sell within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi. I have a 2003 sonic yellow wagon with 210000 miles. Rebuilt around 20k ago. I have lots of reciepts. ...

VA: 2003 WRX Wagon ready to sell(price drop and obo)

Hi. I have a 2003 sonic yellow wagon with 210000 miles. Rebuilt around 20k ago. I have lots of reciepts. I put an ebay turbo back on it. I have the uppipe and new brakes in the trunk that I will do shortly. Not gonna lie but the body needs some tlc. Its not too terrible but it would be nice. I am borrowing a buddies tactrix cable for tune(I have the reflash connector from tunertools.com). I live in Stafford, VA. Everything works great... ac, stereo, windows, etc. I am sinking here in debt and need to sell. I have title clean and clear. 7000obo. Any resonable offer considered. Thanks!!!!
    -Dave

Edit: I edited out no trades. I probably take an old focus zx3 or something and cash. Thanks.

IMG_20120926_171331.jpg picture by dave5678 - Photobucket
    IMG_20120926_171248.jpg picture by dave5678 - Photobucket
    IMG_20120926_171312.jpg picture by dave5678 - Photobucket
    Last edited by dave5678; 10-02-2012 at 06:46 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

6800obo? Need it gone for bills.

Quote Originally Posted by dave5678 View Post
    6800obo? Need it gone for bills.

6000 anyone? I need to pay bills. Thanks! Oh and Stage 2 tune mapped to ecu.

Quote Originally Posted by dave5678 View Post
    6000 anyone? I need to pay bills. Thanks! Oh and Stage 2 tune mapped to ecu.
    Is my price too high? Get it painted first? Hope everyone had a good weekend.

God if you were slightly closer to CA... lol!

Yeah I wish I was in Phoenix again. Anyways 6000 anyone? My retro game collection I just sold only netted me so much. Thanks!
    Last edited by dave5678; 10-23-2012 at 09:46 AM.

My fiancee needs a car, We're up in CT, and she's just waiting to see how much her dad's going to give her. But I'm sure if she's down we can do a weekend trip down there, or meet halfway or whatever the deal.
    Any major work that needs to be done? Leaking gaskets?

Quote Originally Posted by nsibanez View Post
    My fiancee needs a car, We're up in CT, and she's just waiting to see how much her dad's going to give her. But I'm sure if she's down we can do a weekend trip down there, or meet halfway or whatever the deal.
    Any major work that needs to be done? Leaking gaskets?

Yes just a small oil leak on the driver side. I just monitor it every fill up and started using a heavier oil weight and it slowed down a lot. Using the standard 5-30 wasnt good. I am also hoping to put the uppipe in on the weekend(new header gaskets just arrived for the job) along with the new front and rear brake pads and spark plugs... Preparing for the winter if I still have it. Also I am still borrowing my buddies 1.3 tactrix cable so It will get the re-tune.

Thanks!

Spent 7 hours doing the uppipe and tune. Finally finished!

Can you give some more details about the car? Some interior pics? I'm interested.