wow what a beautiful car!!!
This is a discussion on VA: 2006 Forester XT - 87k miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2006 Suabru Forester XT Limited VIN: JF1SG69686H740135 Located in Harrisonburg, VA please email davejahne at gmail as i'm new to ...
2006 Suabru Forester XT Limited
Located in Harrisonburg, VA
please email davejahne at gmail as i'm new to this forum and don't check regularly (but have been on subaruforester.org for a while)
Pardon the obvious in the write up, it was for the CL crowd.
- Odometer - 86,885
- 2.5L 4 Cylinder Boxer Engine
- Automatic Transmission
- Remote Starter (AutoMate)
- Black Leather
- Power Driver Seat
- Heated Front Seats
- 6 Disk In Dash CD Changer
- Premium Sound w/ Factory Subwoofer
- (2) Keys, (2) Subaru Remotes, (2) Remote Starters
- Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror w/ Compass
- Crystal Grey Metallic Color
- Big Ol' Sun Roof
- Rear Bumper Protector
- Body Color Mud Guards
- Body Color Rear Spoiler
- Aluminum Finished Roof Rails
- Professional Tint On All Windows
- Tailgate Lift Handle
- Tailgate De-Badged
- Curt Manufacturing 12038 Class II Receiver
- CURT Manufacturing 55370 T-Connector (Trailer Light Connector)
- Installed May 2012, used to tow a light utility trailer & riding mower 7-8 times
Wheel Setup Included
- Rims: Stock 16" FXT Alloy
- Tires: 215/60R-16 Firestone Winterforce
- Installed from 11/11 to 4/12 ~3500 miles
I purchased Scooby from an Infinity dealership on Long Island in August 2009. The carfax report was clean when I bought it, and it has not had any accidents since then. (outside of what's noted in the bad section) It was always garaged under my ownership and oil changes done at 4000 miles with Mobile 1. VA State inspection just done 9/12. The car was my wife's daily driver and was never driven hard.
Why I now hate libraries and everyone that parks there: Recently, Scooby was assaulted two separate times in the parking lot of our local library. One day someone rubbed the rear bumper on the driver side. It was not dented, just took a section of paint off. It has been touched up, in the spirit of full disclosure, see before and after photos. The second library mishap must have been someone hitting the passenger mirror with their door. It cracked the black housing, no issue with functionality, just cosmetic, but it's like people can't drive or park or leave a freaking note that you hit our car.
The Really Bad
We've lost our souls to a mini-van, so that is why Scooby is for sale. :shake: (but it is damn handy)
Offers always welcome.
For $1000 Additional: Summer Setup Shown on Car
- Rims: (4) OZ Racing Superleggeras
- Powder Coated Gun Metal Gray
- Weigh Only ~15 lbs each
- Tires: 225/50ZR -17 Hankook Ventus V4
- Installed 5/12 to present ~4000 miles
Link to more photos
wow what a beautiful car!!!
--Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake + custom front end deer mod!
Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
Stink Eye Mob #87
Bye bye Bimmer
Hellooo '11 REX
LOL,I was just looking at those wheels you had FS on the forester forum. Nice car. GLWS.
2011 WRX WRB Stage2
2012 FXT DGM
The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread
"Just Leave me alone. I know what I'm doing"- Kimi Räikkönen
I can't seem to get the pics to show, and the link appears dead. Did you just move the images? Just a heads up for ya. GLWS, I just wish I had the extra cash for a Fozzie right now!
EDIT: Nevermind, my browser decided to take a dump on this page, sorry about that. Good to go now, great looking Fozzie!
Thanks. it's been tempting to keep it and sell my S4, then i can start on an STi swap
My "Build" Thread!
2006 WRX TR
Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!