For Sale/Trade MI: 2005 Subaru WRX SportWagon San Remo Red - 60K 5MT
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on MI: 2005 Subaru WRX SportWagon San Remo Red - 60K 5MT within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Car is SOLD!! Located in Kalamzoo, MI. Not looking to part out at this time, just seeing what i can ...

MI: 2005 Subaru WRX SportWagon San Remo Red - 60K 5MT

Car is SOLD!!

Located in Kalamzoo, MI. Not looking to part out at this time, just seeing what i can get in trade for her or sell outright. Any offers must be a manual transmission and AWD. Kbb value on this is $13,900. Please no Lowballers. Looking for $13,500.

Up for grabs is my 2005 WRX Sportwagon. It's San Remo Red with 64K and counting on the Odometer. Bought this with the intention of building it up for a few random track events a year and just a generally strong and spirited DD. Wagon is in excellent condition. Needs Nothing!

If you have cash feel free to throw me an offer for a lower valued vehicle as I'm definitely in for a stock or swapped GC, LGT or something unique.

Mods Include:

- vf43 (40K, New Seals, No wastegate Crack, Zero Shaft Play, ported and polished)
    - STI TMIC
    - Prodrive Silicone Y Pipe
    - Perrin Turbo Inlet
    - Perrin Big Uppipe (Heat Wrapped)
    - Perrin Divorced DP
    - Perrin Turbo Blanket
    - Perrin Front Strut Tie Bar
    - Perrin Pitch Stop Mount
    - Perrin Manual Boost Controller
    - Megan 3" Full Turbo Back Exhaust
    - SPT Cold Air Intake and Heat Shield
    - Mishimoto Radiator (170 degree T-Stat)
    - Rota G Force Wheels 18X8.5 et48 (8K on them)
    - General G-Max Tires 224/40 (8K miles on them)
    - Grimmspeed Gaskets
    - Walbro 255
    - Yakima Roof Rack (New Condition)

Still have quite a few parts ready to be installed. Additional parts are not included with vehicle. They are not being parted out here:

MI/IN: 02-07 WRX Parts NIB!! Perrin, Kartboy, Whiteline, 4/2 Pots, Alpine, Focal, etc

- Perrin Front and Rear 25mm Sways - SOLD
    - Kartboy Front and Rear Endlink - SOLD
    - Wagon Struts w/ RCE Yellows - PENDING
    - Whiteline Roll Center Kit - SOLD
    - Autometer Bezel Pod (Dual 52mm) - PENDING
    - VEI 52mm (Boost, Radar, oil pressure and temp w/ Install kit) - PENDING
    - ProSport Oil Filter Sandwich Adaptor - PENDING
    - WRX 4/2 Pot Calipers (w/Kartboy rear adaptors)
    - StopTech SS Brake Lines (NIB)
    - Hawk HPS Pads (F-NIB, R-5K)
    - DBA Rotors (F-NIB, R-5K)
    - STI Front Splitters - SOLD
    - V-Limited Replica Front lip - PENDING
    - Rear Spats - PENDING
    - Front sideskirt strakes (Need Paint)
    - CF HKS Rear Diffuser - PENDING

I have some Audio Equipment I could include for the right trade as well...
    - Alpine INA-710 (w/ Subaru Harness and back-up camera)
    - Focal Utopia FA165W 6.5" Components
    - Focal Solid 4 (4X100) Amp
    - Sound Ordinance 8" Powered Sub (Fits Under Seat)

Bought the car at 51K and replaced the turbo after it started burning a little oil. I have had no issues with the new set-up, runs strong. Replaced the Plugs as well as alternator and power steering belt. Did a compression test to ensure it was the turbo that was causing the leak. Tune is relatively conservative and I assume just shy of 300whp at 20psi. o2 Sensor and Driveline fluids were replaced with Amsoil Severe Gear at 64K.

My reason for a trade is that I am in process of a career change and I'd pretty much be starting over so I'm trying to eliminate any monthly bills and the insurance in Michigan is significantly higher with this car than something N/A...

Adult driven and I have never launched the vehicle. Most of the miles I have put on the car have been highway. No grinds or issues with the 5MT, clutch is strong, No CEL's. Cloth interior is in great shape.

No need involved in the sale/trade of the car, just trying to eliminate some bills and the cash is more valuable than the car at this point...
    Last edited by careercadaver; 02-09-2013 at 09:28 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sale Postponed...in process of moving and I'm unable to devote the time to finding a new vehicle.

Car is Back Up For Sale!! Updated post to reflect current mileage and recent service!! NEW PRICE!!

Bump!!

Bump!!

To the top!!

Bump!!

To the top!!

Bump!!

New Price!! $14,800!!

Bump for offers!!

glwts but you'll need to bring the price down. mods decrease, not increase the value, and it's an 05. you can get newer with less miles for this price unmolested.

Thank you for your opinion but I completely disagree on the price vs mods aspect when they are done correctly and are parts in high demand. In fact, I've never seen a modded car sell for less than a car that was stock unless there was something wrong with it or corners were obviously cut.

Even where it sits I'm nearly at my kbb value for the 64k that the car has on it and I know that most cars do not sell for kbb but my asking price is just a jumping off point. I could easily part this out in spring and have the amount I'm asking I just would prefer the car went to someone that would continue with I as a project or a reliable, spirited DD.

If you have an offer I will entertain that otherwise your criticism is noted but unnecessary.

if you're prating out Id be interested in a few bits, but other than that GLWTS. its a killer looking car and Im sure the right person will want it. def has all the right mods, but in my experience mods have never increased value.

I Support ClubWRX
    You could probably do quite well selling off the extra bits that aren't on the car. If you decide to sell those separately, I'd be interested in some of the brake stuff and endlinks.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.