Car is SOLD!!
Located in Kalamzoo, MI. Not looking to part out at this time, just seeing what i can get in trade for her or sell outright. Any offers must be a manual transmission and AWD. Kbb value on this is $13,900. Please no Lowballers. Looking for $13,500.
Up for grabs is my 2005 WRX Sportwagon. It's San Remo Red with 64K and counting on the Odometer. Bought this with the intention of building it up for a few random track events a year and just a generally strong and spirited DD. Wagon is in excellent condition. Needs Nothing!
If you have cash feel free to throw me an offer for a lower valued vehicle as I'm definitely in for a stock or swapped GC, LGT or something unique.
- vf43 (40K, New Seals, No wastegate Crack, Zero Shaft Play, ported and polished)
- STI TMIC
- Prodrive Silicone Y Pipe
- Perrin Turbo Inlet
- Perrin Big Uppipe (Heat Wrapped)
- Perrin Divorced DP
- Perrin Turbo Blanket
- Perrin Front Strut Tie Bar
- Perrin Pitch Stop Mount
- Perrin Manual Boost Controller
- Megan 3" Full Turbo Back Exhaust
- SPT Cold Air Intake and Heat Shield
- Mishimoto Radiator (170 degree T-Stat)
- Rota G Force Wheels 18X8.5 et48 (8K on them)
- General G-Max Tires 224/40 (8K miles on them)
- Grimmspeed Gaskets
- Walbro 255
- Yakima Roof Rack (New Condition)
Still have quite a few parts ready to be installed. Additional parts are not included with vehicle. They are not being parted out here:
MI/IN: 02-07 WRX Parts NIB!! Perrin, Kartboy, Whiteline, 4/2 Pots, Alpine, Focal, etc
- Perrin Front and Rear 25mm Sways - SOLD
- Kartboy Front and Rear Endlink - SOLD
- Wagon Struts w/ RCE Yellows - PENDING
- Whiteline Roll Center Kit - SOLD
- Autometer Bezel Pod (Dual 52mm) - PENDING
- VEI 52mm (Boost, Radar, oil pressure and temp w/ Install kit) - PENDING
- ProSport Oil Filter Sandwich Adaptor - PENDING
- WRX 4/2 Pot Calipers (w/Kartboy rear adaptors)
- StopTech SS Brake Lines (NIB)
- Hawk HPS Pads (F-NIB, R-5K)
- DBA Rotors (F-NIB, R-5K)
- STI Front Splitters - SOLD
- V-Limited Replica Front lip - PENDING
- Rear Spats - PENDING
- Front sideskirt strakes (Need Paint)
- CF HKS Rear Diffuser - PENDING
I have some Audio Equipment I could include for the right trade as well...
- Alpine INA-710 (w/ Subaru Harness and back-up camera)
- Focal Utopia FA165W 6.5" Components
- Focal Solid 4 (4X100) Amp
- Sound Ordinance 8" Powered Sub (Fits Under Seat)
Bought the car at 51K and replaced the turbo after it started burning a little oil. I have had no issues with the new set-up, runs strong. Replaced the Plugs as well as alternator and power steering belt. Did a compression test to ensure it was the turbo that was causing the leak. Tune is relatively conservative and I assume just shy of 300whp at 20psi. o2 Sensor and Driveline fluids were replaced with Amsoil Severe Gear at 64K.
My reason for a trade is that I am in process of a career change and I'd pretty much be starting over so I'm trying to eliminate any monthly bills and the insurance in Michigan is significantly higher with this car than something N/A...
Adult driven and I have never launched the vehicle. Most of the miles I have put on the car have been highway. No grinds or issues with the 5MT, clutch is strong, No CEL's. Cloth interior is in great shape.
No need involved in the sale/trade of the car, just trying to eliminate some bills and the cash is more valuable than the car at this point...