For Sale 2005 Lancer Evolution MR - 75k, Original Owner, Mint Asking $21,500

This is a discussion on 2005 Lancer Evolution MR - 75k, Original Owner, Mint Asking ,500 within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is my 2005 Evolution MR. I am the original owner. I had a deposit on the car ...

2005 Lancer Evolution MR - 75k, Original Owner, Mint Asking $21,500

Up for sale is my 2005 Evolution MR. I am the original owner. I had a deposit on the car in 2003, and picked up the car in November of 2004. Car has never been through a car wash. Only hand washed and waxed, clear coat never buffed. Is 100% sock, has never been to the drag strip or road course. I've always put 91-93 octane fuel in the gas tank. Factory iPhone/ipod hook up (can change the track via the factory stereo). Maintenance through 45k performed at the dealership. Post 45k oil changes performed at jiffy lube (always mobil 1 full synthetic), and alternate maintenance performed at Carz Performance or equivalent shops. Car runs and drives like new. It is 100% perfect mechanically, I've had the engine, trans, drivetrain extensively checked. There are no rattles coming from the engine compartment. If you're looking for an 05 MR, this is the car you want. Never been in any accidents. Perfect carfax report, again I'm the original owner. AC still blows ICE cold and has never been recharged. Shaft play in the turbo just checked.

New brakes, hawk hps pads slotted and cross drilled rotors, minimal brake noise., within 1,000 miles
    New tires, Nitto Motivo, within 500 miles
    New ACT 2900 clutch, within 3,000 miles
    New windshield, within 500 miles
    New bosh windshield wipers, within 500 miles

I had a couple dings that were removed via PDR. Car is super super clean. There are some minor scratches and imperfections on the front bumper (car sits really low to the ground). The wing needs to be refinished, clear coat is gone (common for these cars). All paint chips have been fixed since these pictures were taken. Also, there was still some residual wax on the car when the pictures were taken.

I'm thinking about listing this on e-bay. I was really hoping to get $23k, but have decided for a quick sale and will take $21,500. First check or cash takes home this one owner car. Title is free and clear in my name. Call or e-mail with questions.

Bryan
    248-252-0747
    bryan.annas@gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Car is located in Boulder, CO