For Sale FS: Colorado: 2011 STI Limited DGM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on FS: Colorado: 2011 STI Limited DGM within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I've decided to put my STI up for sale and buy something new. It's been 18 months since I bought ...

FS: Colorado: 2011 STI Limited DGM

I've decided to put my STI up for sale and buy something new. It's been 18 months since I bought a new car which is the longest I've been without buying a car in about 5 years.

Price: $32,000 firm ($38k+ sticker)
    NADA.com value: $34,825
    Year: 2011
    Model: WRX STI sedan
    Mileage: 17,000
    Exterior color: Dark Gray Metallic (DGM)
    Interior color: Black leather
    Trim level: Limited (BBS wheels, sunroof, leather, heated seats, steering wheel radio controls, etc)
    Condition: Like new - No body damage, scratches, or any issues inside or out. No chips or anything in the paint. Recent oil change, new brake fluid, new front pads and rotors. I've never had a single problem with the car or any warranty claims period even for anything minor.
    Modifications: Cobb Stage 1, Nameless Performance axleback exhaust (muffler delete, not too loud, nice aggressive sound), AEM cold air intake, trunk debadged, ATE Super Blue racing brake fluid 1,000 miles ago (better braking performance with firmer pedal feel). I have all stock parts and the car can be returned to stock or the mods can be sold with the car for an additional price.
    Wheels and tires: Stock BBS wheels with BBS center caps (instead of stock STI caps) with OEM tires at 80% worn. 18" Enkei Imola black painted wheels with tire pressure sensors ($60 each) and Dunlop winter tires 85% worn can be included for an extra $600. Direzza Star Spec tires already purchased and can be included for $600 and mounted for free on either set of wheels ($800+ value). Tires also have transferable road hazard warranty.
    Maintenance history:Oil changed at 1200 miles with Subaru synthetic and every 3500 miles thereafter according to Subaru specifications/mileage with Subaru synthetic oil and filter. Next oil change due at 19,500 miles.

Please post a reply here if interested and PM me your phone number and/or email and I'll send you pictures. This is an excellent price for a car in perfect condition. I just want to move it and make an extra $1000 instead of getting in the high $20k range on trade-in. This is the cheapest 2011 STI you will find anywhere. Compare any other place like ebay, cars.com, autotrader, or anywhere else and you won't find one for a price within thousands of this price.
    Last edited by teflon_jones; 06-22-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    Scott
    Past Subies - '11 STI Limited stage 1+ and '04 STi stage 2+
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.
    '04 Porsche 911 Turbo GT2 clone 600 HP/TQ
    '77 F-150 heavily modded for off-roading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bumpity bump bump...
    Scott
    '13 Wrangler Rubicon - custom front bumper w/12k lb winch & off-road lights, skid plates, diff guards, etc.

I Support ClubWRX
    pics or its fake

I get pics of **** this way too

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Why are you hassling me so much lately Borque?

Due to a foul-up at the dealer on the purchase of my Raptor, I'm not getting my new car until probably Nov or Dec so my STI will be for sale until then when it's traded in or somebody buys it!

BUMP BUMP this is the cheapest you'll find a 2011 STI Limited for by at least $2000!
    Scott

Awesome deal! BUMP!

GLWS
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by DiRty Impreza View Post
    so your selling your STi for a truck, because its too slow and no fun. ^ this makes no sense.
    It makes perfect sense if you think about it a little differently. The STI is essentially a 4 door sports car. I already have a sports car, and it's way faster than the STI. So I want something different that I can't compare to the STI because it's a totally different vehicle in every possible way.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_c View Post
    Scott has a Porsche 911 Turbo GT2...

If you had a monster of a car like that, an STi just won't compare performance wise. Plus a truck like the Raptor is not only handy when you need room and space, but has great power output.
    Yes somebody got it! And the Raptor can tow so now I can tow my Porsche to the track with extra wheels with slicks, carry extra gas, tools, cooler, etc all with plenty of room to spare. I can also now do long trips with my drift boat in tow to Montana, Idaho, etc that wouldn't be a trip I'd want to do with my current tow vehicle (the '77 Ford). It can also go off-road which is a huge passion of mine and the STI can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx View Post
    $32k is a bit high for an STi with that many miles on it that was tracked and driven pretty hard. Didn't you slam into some ice this past winter and bust up the front end?

However, I'm sure you won't have a problem getting $30-31k for it with the high demand of these cars.
    I hit a chunk of ice at -4 degrees which caused the front bumper cover to crack on the front right corner since the poly material bumper covers are made of becomes brittle like glass at cold temps. I could have just left it as-is because it was only cosmetic, but I like my cars to look perfect. So I replaced the front bumper cover with a brand new OEM Subaru part and had it painted by a top quality shop. Front bumper covers are the most often repainted and/or replaced component on any car and if you replace them with an OEM component that's professionally painted, it doesn't lower the value or desirability of the car at all. It's impossible to tell that it was ever done no matter how closely you look at it nor does it lower the value of the vehicle one bit.

Yes the car has been tracked 2 days for a total of about 3 hours. Oil was changed after each event and the car has had zero issues from being tracked. As for being driven hard besides that, I doubt I drive it anywhere near as hard as most of the people that have these that are 10-15 years younger than me, and I guarantee I maintain it better. It's my kid hauler that has my 4 and 6 year old in it most of the time it's on the road. If I want to drive a car hard, I drive the Porsche. The net wear and tear on the car from 2 days (3 hours total) on the track is WAY less than the daily wear and tear of how these cars are driven by most owners over hundreds of days. The car has never been launched even once in its life and the clutch is never slipped or abused in any way. I doubt you'll find a single other STI out there you can say the same about.

$32k is already an excellent price, but I will be dropping the price $250 a month until it sells. As I get closer to my Raptor arriving I'll entertain any reasonable offers that are at least $1000 over trade-in. For anything less than an extra $1000 it's not worth selling privately so I won't accept low ball offers. Right now I've been offered $30k trade-in by multiple dealers. You can't find another 2011 STI for less than $34k anywhere in the US so this is definitely the lowest-priced 2011 on the market period.
    Last edited by teflon_jones; 07-02-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Scott

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric05mx
    $...
    It wasn't posted in the Vehicles For Sale section, but it applies here:
    Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines

Please refrain from such posts in the future...
    Last edited by TheJ; 07-03-2012 at 01:50 AM.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    It wasn't posted in the Vehicles For Sale section, but it applies here:
    Sale/Wanted Rules & Guidelines

Please refrain from such posts in the future...
    +1
    People really do need to refrain from crapping on sale threads.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Bumpity bump bump

Somebody wants to buy this I'm sure!
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    +1
    People really do need to refrain from crapping on sale threads.
    Ps- 2011 Stis have enkei wheels.

Glws

Teflon, sent you a pm...

Quote Originally Posted by JMaN06 View Post
    Ps- 2011 Stis have enkei wheels.

Glws
    Not the Limited. That comes with BBS wheels standard.

Quote Originally Posted by elborikua View Post
    Teflon, sent you a pm...
    Yes I saw that but haven't had a chance to take pictures. If the weather is nice I'll take some tomorrow and send them to you.
    Scott

Bumpity bump bump...

I deleted the email address by mistake for someone that asked me about the car. Sorry! It's still for sale and the mileage is at 18,500. I have a brand new set of summer tires that will be going on the stock rims very soon.
    Scott

Bump...

Price dropped to $30k even. Now that I've lost my job I could use the savings from not having the car payment!

Brand new summer tires are on the car now and it has 18,500 miles.
    Scott

PM sent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast