For Sale 2012 wrb wrx base sedan.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 wrb wrx base sedan. within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; got car on 4/22/12 and now am in the market for a new home. i would rather have a nicer ...

2012 wrb wrx base sedan.

got car on 4/22/12 and now am in the market for a new home. i would rather have a nicer house than a nicer car. it has 1200 miles on it, but is my DD. everything is stock, and once again is the base sedan with factory short throw shifter... i live in washington and bank owns title so may need to meet locally to finalize at the bank. i am asking 26k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2012-04-06_10-51-18_414.jpg   2012-04-15_15-12-20_351.jpg   2012-04-06_10-51-07_168.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

26k? You can get a new one with 0 miles for 26k

Not right now you cant. Inventory is short and anything wrx is very hard to find.
    Cant even order a '13 until september.

$26k is a decent price for what he's selling considering these cars hold their value very well. My question is, why did the op buy the car if planning to buy a home so soon?
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

You got a point there but if it was me I would wait but that's me.
    I was wondering the same thing, maybe he wasn't planning on buying a house and then changed his mind?

thanks mango, wasnt planning on buying a home so soon... i guess having a family changes that perspective pretty quick... and having a more forgiving debt to income ratio could help me out a lot. i plan on coming back to the subie world eventually. i should have just looked for a house first instead of getting amped up on a new car...

I Support ClubWRX
    Also not without paying taxes you cant.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    Also not without paying taxes you cant.
    Before the whole jap. disaster you could of. I got mine for 26k but I had a good down payment.

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    Not right now you cant. Inventory is short and anything wrx is very hard to find.
    Cant even order a '13 until september.
    That's what a dealer told me when he wanted to sell me a 2011 base WRX with 15k on it for $28,800!!! Bought a 2012 premium WRX with 5,800 miles on it for $25k the next day. His is still sitting on the lot, lol!. They're out there. Just don't be impulsive and look.

Quote Originally Posted by GiReaper View Post
    Before the whole jap. disaster you could of. I got mine for 26k but I had a good down payment.
    im confused, the disaster would have no impact on sales tax you pay in Michigan, nor would your down payment. 6% sales tax in Michigan and getting a deal for 500 below invoice on your base hatch is plausible for 26k, and most likely what you got. Washington tax is 8.3% and at invoice pricing at 25k makes a grand total of 27k and some change. thats off topic though, would like to keep the thread about selling my car that is at a pretty fair price since i could get 25k taking it to a lot

Quote Originally Posted by eNsulyn View Post
    Washington tax is 8.3%
    are you talking sales tax? because I live in WA and it is 9.5% last time I checked..

Quote Originally Posted by Chance1218 View Post
    are you talking sales tax? because I live in WA and it is 9.5% last time I checked..
    i will correct my statement..... Washington has a 6.5% sales tax base rate, each city adds its own sales tax on top of that. kennewick adds 1.8%, and kent must add 3%. other states are different, such as in Michigans case, they dont have any city, or county tax added to their base of 6%... please stay on topic though lol

I Support ClubWRX
    The point is, he is tryin to sell his car that he bought, it has very low miles, it's in near new shape. $26,000 isn't terrible since you can't hardly find new to buy for that price. What I meant by tax is some states charge tax on new cars but not on used. Some charge full pop on new some discount used. He is trying to sell a car, leave the comments out of it.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

i will correct my statement..... Washington has a 6.5% sales tax base rate, each city adds its own sales tax on top of that. kennewick adds 1.8%, and kent must add 3%. other states are different, such as in Michigans case, they dont have any city, or county tax added to their base of 6%... please stay on topic though lol
    wasn't trying to correct you or anything. was actually wondering how the whole tax thing works.

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    The point is, he is tryin to sell his car that he bought, it has very low miles, it's in near new shape. $26,000 isn't terrible since you can't hardly find new to buy for that price. What I meant by tax is some states charge tax on new cars but not on used. Some charge full pop on new some discount used. He is trying to sell a car, leave the comments out of it.
    sorry for the sidetracked comment.

OP, I have been bugging my friend to get a WRX, will send this thread to him.

im confused, the disaster would have no impact on sales tax you pay in Michigan, nor would your down payment. 6% sales tax in Michigan and getting a deal for 500 below invoice on your base hatch is plausible for 26k, and most likely what you got. Washington tax is 8.3% and at invoice pricing at 25k makes a grand total of 27k and some change. thats off topic though, would like to keep the thread about selling my car that is at a pretty fair price since i could get 25k taking it to a lot
    I meant the availability of the wrx/sti. Before the disaster there was a lot more out in the states and if you had a good down payment you could get a better price. Anyway good luck with the sale,didn't mean to troll.

its ok chance, years ago i wondered why tax was higher when i traveled, and i looked it up. i was very generic in saying Washington, and saw why you would wonder what i meant. thanks for the word of mouth, i appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.