For Sale 2011 WRB WRX Limited Sedan 5500 Miles
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2011 WRB WRX Limited Sedan 5500 Miles within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for sale is my baby, a 2011 World Rally Blue WRX Sedan Limited. It has the factory navigation, SPT ...

2011 WRB WRX Limited Sedan 5500 Miles

Up for sale is my baby, a 2011 World Rally Blue WRX Sedan Limited. It has the factory navigation, SPT short throw shifter, Ipod/iphone integration (usb), and the rest of the standard options. also has 35% tint in the front and 5% tint in the back professionally installed by Lee Berbs. This car has always been babied and never been tracked. only 1 oil change has been done and the next one is coming up soon.

I just joined the army and will be shipping out in july so I will need it to be sold by then. I am looking for 29k but willing to take the best offer and open to negotiations. no lowballing please.

I also purchased Front and rear white line sway bars with white line endlinks for it that have yet to be installed. still brand new in box. willing to also negotiate including or excluding the parts.

feel free to PM me or call me at: two zero one, 233, two nine nine two

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    what size sways?

this still for sale? if so can i get some pictures and a location??

Thank you for serving our country

- Rizzo

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.