For Sale 2002 WRX $1800 OBO Hagerstown MD
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX 00 OBO Hagerstown MD within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 00 or best offer remember cash talks EDIT: Now that I have time to make a thorough post here it ...

2002 WRX $1800 OBO Hagerstown MD

$1800 or best offer remember cash talks

EDIT: Now that I have time to make a thorough post here it is

I have a 2002 WRX sedan in PSM for sale. I'm going to start off with that it will need some work. The motor has a bad piston which mean, rebuild. The clutch is starting to slip. Right now the power steering is not hooked up. The pump is out but I can get a working pump for it. The feed line to the rack has been cut so that will need replaced. It also needs a reservoir and soft lines for the power steering. I had it hooked up for a little while working after I blew the first pump but I disconnected it. The reason being that somewhere in the lines or the rack there is a leak. I don't know where though. The cruise control module is out of the car right now but I do have it along with the silver bracket that holds it to the strut tower. The boost control solenoid is also out of the car right now. I need to buy some vacuum line to reinstall it. The radiator has been replaced. It was replaced May of last year with one from a 2004 WRX. The timing belt was done in October of 2008 at 103K with a Gates Racing belt. The previous owner had also done the timing belt so this is the third. Mine was done not knowing that the original owner had done it. The water pump was also replaced when I replaced the timing belt. The front rotors and pads were replaced in July of 2009 with AutoZone specials. I haven't had any issues with them and there's still about 40% life left in the pads. The rear pads were done in September of 2010. The tires are 225/50-16 no name installed in April of 2010 at 140K. They still have about 50% tread. There are wear marks in the carpet near the pedals due to not having floor mats in the car. There are no tears or stains in the interior otherwise. Never smoked in at all while I've had the car. The rear seatbelts have been removed but will be included. The trunk carpeting is not in the car. The spare tire and jack will be included. The body is in decent condition. There are a few small dents in the hood and trunk and the usual rock love on the front end. The car does have Forester springs and struts and was aligned by IAG in March of 2010. The specs were 0.8 camber in the front and 1.4 in the rear with toe being 0 the whole way around. There is a K&N drop in filter in the stock airbox with the bottom cut out. I have a Turbosmart Supersonic bov on the car. The exhaust is HKS downpipe with a stock cat back. There is a lien on the car

OLD: For sale is my 2002 WRX in Platinum Silver Metallic. It's a sedan with 159K. As far as I know it's the original trans. The interior isn't torn up, just no trunk carpeting. I don't have the cruise control module installed right now and there is no power steering pump but I can find one that works. The motor is going to need rebuilt a there's a bad piston. The clutch also needs replaced. The mod list is as follows:

K&N drop in filter with hacked stock box
    Turbosmart Supersonic BOV
    HKS downpipe
    Forester springs and struts
    WC Lathe Works Stainless piston shift knob

I'll have pics once it clears up as all I have is my Evo for a camera. Also my PM box is near full, shoot me an email through my profile.
    Last edited by highway_patrol; 02-06-2011 at 12:59 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Pending

still for sale? pics?

The car sold literally 2 hours before you posted. Good luck on your search for another Suby

haha, that's a shame!

You still have your bugeye?

sure do, maybe it'll run soon too,

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.