For Sale/Trade 2002 WRX FS/T in Delaware

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX FS/T in Delaware within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm thinking about selling my 2002 Subaru WRX so I guess I'm kinda trying to feel it out first. This ...

2002 WRX FS/T in Delaware

I'm thinking about selling my 2002 Subaru WRX so I guess I'm kinda trying to feel it out first. This car has 140k miles on it. No problems at all and its very clean. All the services have been done at a Subaru dealership and I have taken very good care of it.
    The tires are yokahama and have good tread life left. It has new brake pads and windshield wipers and light bulbs and fog light bulbs that I just replaced.
    The only aftermarket parts I have put on the car are Tein Stech springs and an aftermarket blow off valve. Oh and a brand new Pioneer head unit. Also dash clock replacement with boost gauge oil pressurenever had time to put in air/fuel ratio but i do have it.
    Its a 2.0 turbo 5 speed manual power windows mirrors etc. every thing works great.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-01-24_14-51-26_313.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	94778Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2011-01-24_14-51-10_472.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	94.5 KB 
ID:	94779
    So if you have a trade I'm open to see them, or make an offer and I will consider.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

just a thought another 02 on here, 3k more milege asking 6K

is she still available?

Yes