For Sale SoCal: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX - Limited Edition Blaze Yellow
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SoCal: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX - Limited Edition Blaze Yellow within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi guys, I'm looking to sell my OG Blaze Yellow WRX. The car runs perfectly fine and the body is ...

I Support ClubWRX

SoCal: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX - Limited Edition Blaze Yellow

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell my OG Blaze Yellow WRX. The car runs perfectly fine and the body is in great shape. It still pulls on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear and its' exhilarating to drive. I've posted it for $9300 on autotrader but I can go lower for club members. I really want an enthusiast to baby the car.

It has 96,000 miles on it. I drive it as a daily driver and it's got plenty of power for the track. Here's a list of mods.

Vishnu Stage 1
    Vishnu Up Pipe + Piggyback ECU
    Vishnu pulleys
    Manual boost controller
    M2 Turboback exhaust

Suspension

M2 front and rear sway bars
    Eibach Pro Kit Springs
    OEM Shocks (a bit worn) - you can get a set of KYB GR-2's (OE Spec) online for about $75 a piece. I decided to not fix this in case the buyer wants to get something more aggressive.
    Stock rims and tires - the tires needs to be replaced soon too. You can get a set of nice tires from the tirerack for about $380.

Other things:

STi Version 6 Spoiler

The ideal situation is that you or a buddy of yours have spare parts laying around if you want to use the OEM shocks and tires if they have low miles on them.

Pictures along with CARFAX are on here too:

Cars for Sale: 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited in IRVINE, CA 92612: Sedan Details - 277417478 - AutoTrader.com

If you're serious about getting the car I will work out a deal with you. Please PM me if you're interested.
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ive always admired your car, very nice. if only haha will make someone very happy soon im sure
    Dirty Crew #8807
    02 wrx 246awhp sold to get 03
    03 wrx 400awhp also sold to get a house
    currently shoping though

Sent ya a message last night and still working on what I was talking about.

Hey OP, did you ever get my PM?

EDIT: seller got back to me. This beauty is sold to one lucky person! (not me ) lol
    Last edited by blongo804; 02-09-2011 at 06:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.