I have a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX for sale. We have decided to sell my car to save some money. I love this car, and don't want to sell, but I know it's the right thing to do at this point in my life. I have also purchased a 2000 Subaru 2.5RS, so I need to sell the WRX as soon as possible! I absolutely love Subarus, and after owning this WRX, I'm pretty sure I'm a customer for life. Car is located in Silverdale, WA

I purchased the car from a dealership in Lynnwood, WA. The salesman said they had the 90k service done, but he was not sure about the timing belt. Just to be safe, I had the timing belt done last fall by Penninsula Subaru. At this time the dealership offered to buy the car from me, but I turned them down.

I have absolutely babied this car since I purchased it last year. To give you an idea of how careful I am with my vehicles, I have never been pulled over for speeding in any of the cars I've owned. I almost always keep below 3500 RPM. My driving record is completely clean.

Just put brand new tires on it in March. They have under 1000 miles. Discount Tire will rotate them every 6k miles for free with the included paperwork. Car just had the oil changed last week.

I also have some studded snow tires for the car that I will sell for an additional $200, or best offer. Tires were only used for one season, and I took them off after (much to my dismay) it didn't snow. They are awesome tires, and have minimal wear.

Car has the hard-to-find 4EAT Automatic transmission, which is a dream in I-5 traffic!

Year: 2004
Make: Subaru
Model: Impreza WRX
Engine: 2.0L Turbo H4
Transmission: 4 speed Automatic
Miles: 126k
Drive: AWD
Color: World Rally Blue
Price: $8800 or $9000 with studded snow tires

The exterior is very good for a 6 year old car. No major damage at all.

The interior is absolutely flawless. No smoke, no pets and no kids! The back seat has been used maybe three times in the year and a half that I've owned the car.

Only modifications are painted sideskirts and wheels. The black stock skirts looked terrible, so I had a reputable shop color match them to the body. Car has never had any engine modifications. I also had the wheels painted in gunmetal with silver lip.

It's a great car, I would love to keep it, but at this point in my life I need to let someone else enjoy it. Honestly, if I could, I would drive this car for the rest of my life! I have had a few e-mails recently, but nothing serious. Please do not lowball me.