FS/FT 1991 MR2 Turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS/FT 1991 MR2 Turbo within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm new to the forum, interested in a WRX... I have a super clean 91 MR2 turbo with tons of ...

FS/FT 1991 MR2 Turbo

I'm new to the forum, interested in a WRX... I have a super clean 91 MR2 turbo with tons of mods that I'm tring to sell or trade off for a WRX. This MR2 went from suspension work to wheels and tire for a good auto-x car and then went to a motor swap and then went to a streight line go getter. The car is located in Athens, Ohio... about an hour 1/2 drive south of Columbus....The mods go as is

Engine
    -93 genII 3sgte Fom Japan with 93 Japan LSD trans with 93 Japan mr2 ECU
    -Exedy Stage 2 clutch
    -Custom turbo manifold
    -Turbonetics t3/to4e super 50 trim with stage 3 .63a/r turbine
    -Turbonetics Deltagate MarkII wastegate
    -Custom stainless steel 2.5-3in" downpipe and wastegate dumptube
    -Custom oil lines (AN lines/fittings with ko racing block and pan adapters)
    -XS power SMIC with custom shroud
    -Cusco oil catch can
    -Sard R2D2 blow-off valve
    -Sard 1.3 bar radiator cap
    -Sard vacuum lines
    -Apex'i intake
    -Greddy Oil Cap
    -Turbosmart manual boost controller
    -Apex'i N1 exhaust(modified for different downpipe routing)
    -Kirkosaurus motor mount inserts
    -Supra 550 purple top injectors
    -Walbro 255 in-tank fuel pump

Suspension
    -Tein S-Tech springs
    -KYB AGX 4-way adjustable shocks
    -Prothane rear bushing set
    -93 Japan mr2 rear crossmember, Knuckles, Struts
    -93 Japan mr2 turbo rear brakes
    -93 Japan mr2 rear sway bar and endlinks

Exterior
    -JDM Turbo Decklid
    -JDM 93 3-chamber front turn signals
    -JDM 93 front side markers (the bulge ones)
    -JDM 93 rear amber side markers
    -JDM 93 center taillight garnish (2 bars instead of 1)
    -JDM fuel door.
    -Enkei RS-e 17in. wheels and 3rd Gen FD RX7 16" wheels

I know this looks nasty dirty, but I sprayed engine cleaner on and didn't wipe it down good enough and drove on some really bad back roads and made dust go everywhere, but it will clean up

Last edited by 2002_ej205; 02-25-2010 at 04:55 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

anyone interested?

you've told us where it is, what it is.. but have not told us what you're looking to get for it. Might get more interest if you name a starting price

sweet MkII btw..
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Quote Originally Posted by mangostick View Post
    you've told us where it is, what it is.. but have not told us what you're looking to get for it. Might get more interest if you name a starting price

sweet MkII btw..
    Well, I'm in the market for a 02-03 WRX... I've listed this car other places for $7,500 and someone is suppose to come from Virgina to take a look at it... I say it could be gone if the offer gets to $7,300 and I take the wideband and AFC neo out so hopfully the deal goes through and I'll have me a bugeye with in a couple weeks to a month.

and thanks for likin my car

Exclamation Beware!!!!

BEWARE!!This Use to be a Local MR2 here in Toledo,Ohio. The Original Owner Steve did the Hack of a Swap in 04-05 with a 80k mile 93 JDM REAR clip. So Ej205 that 80k miles was then NOT NOW!! This car Prolly has a Sh!t ton of Abusive Miles on it now! Have U or one of the 7 owner fixed the Rust problem? If I remember right the Rockers were gone and the Underside had a massive amount of rust Also? and I see where Ur claiming to have 275hp? Really Dyno Slip? cuz Steve claimed it to have 165-220 with the same setup U have now? Huh Im pretty sure He even posted a Dyno slip to? thats one of the reasons he was trying to sell that Turbo kit? W.E. and and Another thing Ej205 Whats with the Mark up on the Price? Steve sold this car for less then $4000 with THE EXACT SAME POSTING UR POSTING!!U havnt added n e thing but maybe $200 and gaslol? so fill us in markup? cuz I thought More miles would be less? ne who U really need to stop Wasteing ppls time and Buy a HONDUH?!? Sry to bash on U but dont rip anyone off this car is a piece of SH!T! and U know it! and for ****s and Giggles I will Post a Few links to Help ppl out May even have a Dyno Slip or 2. I will end my Rant now!

-Ty

MR2 Owners Club Message Board™

fallen_angel3434's 1991 Toyota MR2 - everywhere, OH

I've talked to steve before when he came across my posting and he traded this car for a WRX to a guy in Dayton Ohio and I got it off that guy. idk what your talking about rust or maybe some where along the lines someone already took care of it? idk I haven't owned the car that long... I traded a boosted SE-R Spec V that that dyno'd 263hp and 258tq a few weeks before I traded it and this MR2 walked the hell out of it like it was nothing and that was the main reason I traded for this car. There is a small rust spot on above the rear wheel but other than that the body and motor run amazingly, I checked the compression before I traded the car and it was almost perfect, I'm pretty sure it was like 171-173 across. It didn't run the best when I got it though, it was just getting way too much fuel ( UEGO wideband readings) so I put 440cc injectors in with a Aeromotive FPR and AFC neo, barely using any corrections on the neo cause of timing advance but after all that, the car idles smooth, runs a lot better and is 100% over 260hp... no I don't have a dyno slip, but its just an estimate from cars with hp close to that, that I've raced and have either pulled on or beaten. the day test and tune starts I'm going to the 1/4 mile track in Newark to see what it runs there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.