FS: 07 Sti 5200 Miles, Albuquerque, NM

This is a discussion on FS: 07 Sti 5200 Miles, Albuquerque, NM within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Crystal Grey Metallic with only 5200 miles. This car was bought new in ...

FS: 07 Sti 5200 Miles, Albuquerque, NM

For sale 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Crystal Grey Metallic with only 5200 miles. This car was bought new in Feb. 2007 one owner, non smoker, always garage kept. Vehicle has had first service done by the dealer and I have changed the oil four times over the last year. I use only Royal Purple synthetic oil for the engine. The car has a few up grades including tinted windows, dash mat, Sti floor mats, Whiteline sway bars, the front is 27mm adj. And the rear is 24mm adj. ,Kartboy straight endlinks front and rear, Kartboy short shifter lever and urethane bushings, Cobb Tuning sport suspension springs, Cobb Tuning SS cat back exhaust system, 2 Perrin wing stiffies on the rear wing. I have all stock parts for the car. The car is in show room condition the back seats have never even been sat in. I have just too many payments now and something has to go, my loss your gain. Serious inquires only no joy rides. $28,900.00 or best offer, Jim 505-417-1514. The car is located in Albuquerque, NM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My Sti 1.jpg   My Sti 2.jpg   My Sti 3.jpg   My-Sti-4.jpg  
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #68
    Cobb Sport Springs, Cobb CBE
    Whiteline fsb-rsb, Kartboy F&R Endlinks