NY: 04 G35 6mt coupe - Turbonetics
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY: 04 G35 6mt coupe - Turbonetics within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe (6mt) with 72,000 miles, Diamond Graphite in color, loaded with everything except nav, ...

NY: $23k - 04 G35 6mt coupe - Turbonetics

I have a 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe (6mt) with 72,000 miles, Diamond Graphite in color, loaded with everything except nav, black interior. Brembos, BOSE. I had a turbonetics single turbo kit, the new model (water cooled, oil lubricated, ceramic ball bearing, T3/T4 hybrid, with updated wastegate piping) installed about 4500 miles ago, and its running perfect. Dyno'd at 349 whp with just the TN reflash, I have a greddy emanage ultimate(not blue) piggyback that has yet to be installed, that should kick up the power when tuned and be very safe. The turbo kit itself has about 8 months left on its warranty, it was installed by Vinny Ten Racing in Long Island. I have had 0 issues with anything on the car.

It has a custom center console to house the wideband, boost, and oil pressure gauges, and Greddy profec B spec II boost controller (wired in but boost control solenoid is not connected). Double Din DVD player as well.

Here are pics...(let me know if its not working)

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

It has normal wear from mileage, and I think the pictures show all of the blemishes. Mechanically everything is great except the passenger side door lock actuator is not working.

I'm located north of NY City, will ship at buyers expense, reason for sale is that I want to buy a house. $25,000
    Last edited by Chudsoncoupe; 07-24-2008 at 06:28 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

All PM's replied to, and since I'm getting a lot of offers for trades, I might as well state that I am open to trades, but if your car is not worth at least 20k, please make an offer of cash on top of the car as well.

This does not mean I will accept 20k straight up cash though, finding a new car as part of the trade is worth something in itself. Thanks.

now accepting new offers

price drop - $23k

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.