FS: (MA) 2005 Subaru WRX- VF34, Ecutek etc.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: (MA) 2005 Subaru WRX- VF34, Ecutek etc. within the Vehicles for sale forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2005 Subaru WRX 72,XXX miles- This really is almost all highway miles Premium package: Moonroof heated side view mirrors heated ...

FS: (MA) 2005 Subaru WRX- VF34, Ecutek etc.

2005 Subaru WRX
    72,XXX miles- This really is almost all highway miles

Premium package:

Moonroof
    heated side view mirrors
    heated windshield where wipers rest
    heated seats
    rear wing
    foglights
    automatic climate control

Mods:

VF34 turbo
    565cc OEM "pink" injectors
    STI top mount intercooler
    Cobb catless uppipe
    MadDad catted downpipe
    Borla Hush twin tip catback
    Ecutek engine management tuned my Franz Diebold- been running on this tune for 2 years without a single issue.
    On a recent highway roadtrip I got 29.8 mpg! Daily it gets 25-27 during the summer months. You won't see #s like this on the 2.5L motor.

17X7.5 bronze Rota Tarmac 2 wheels w/Dunlop M3 snows tires and/or
    17X7.5 SSR GT2 gold wheels (forged- 14.5 lbs) with RE070s
    Whiteline 24mm front sway
    Cusco 24mm rear sway
    Perrin rear endlinks
    Racecomp Engineering STi springs
    Adjustable Koni insert struts
    Whiteline front camber plates (also have Group N front strut mounts)
    Group N rear strut mounts
    Hawk HPS/Cobalt brake pads
    DBA blank 4000 front rotors
    Brembo blank rears
    Goodridge SS lines

Kartboy short shifter
    All Kartboy and Tic shifter bushings
    Subaru OEM Momo air leather shift knob

OEM STi steering wheel from 2005 STi (with WRX airbag)
    Omori boost and EGT gauges that match dash lighting in an Autometer gauge bezel
    OEM subwoofer
    OEM autodim rearview mirror and compass
    black OEM STi floor mats and grey WRX ones
    Osram headlight and foglight bulbs- these are the better ones not the Sylvania Silverstars

I still have the stock springs/struts and some other stock parts I will be happy to include as well.

That is what I can think of off the top of my head. The car is in fantastic shape for the mileage. Has a couple minor scratches on hood. No dings that I am aware of. The car did receive some hail damage a year and half ago. Every metal panel on the car was replaced with a new one and the car was repainted by Ben's Autobody in Portsmouth, NH. I have the documentation of this work. The new paint is much better than the notoriously weak OEM Subaru paint. The car put down 265 whp at KTR and 282 whp at F1 dyno. The car handles phenomenally for a non-coilover setup.

I am not going to tally up what I have spent on all the parts and labor on this car as I do not expect to get back what I have put in.

I am asking $17,500 with all mods and the SSRs (will negotiate for both sets of wheels). This falls right in the middle of stock cars with slightly less mileage currently listed on various used car sites. I own the car outright and have the title.

PM me for more pictures or to arrange to come see it. Any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

to the top

hump day bump

pay day bump

Monday bump

how much is the car now?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.