Why cant I view any threads except 3 in this sub forum???!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Why cant I view any threads except 3 in this sub forum???!!! within the VDC, VTC, and 4EAT forums, part of the Transmission & AWD category; In the main sub forum folder it says that there 783 threads inthis sub forum but when Iclick on it ...

Registered User Jackstand Johnny's Avatar

Why cant I view any threads except 3 in this sub forum???!!!

In the main sub forum folder it says that there 783 threads inthis sub forum but when Iclick on it only 3 show up and thats only because I got to one of my old threads through the main forum page because it was the newest thread. But everytime I click on this subforum tab only w of them showed up before I clicked on my thread in the main forum screen. Whats going on here? I know its not a popular sub forum but its even less popular if none of the threads can be accessed. Thanks in advance.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Jackstand Johnny's Avatar
    I figured it out it only showed threads from thepast month as a default. Im assuming since nobody pksts here it looks way more scarce than any of the other sub forums..that makes me sad.
    I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.