2015 wrx axle back install
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2015 wrx axle back install within the Tutorials & DIY forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I am getting a Axleback delete from nameless performance for my 2015 and I'm woundering if it's possible to install ...

2015 wrx axle back install

I am getting a Axleback delete from nameless performance for my 2015 and I'm woundering if it's possible to install it with a jack because I don't have one. If anyone has any experience doing it and tips would be appreciated. I figured it would probably be a little harder due to less room to work with.
    '15 DGM WRX premium, production #884. Rally armor flaps, axis sport excite 17" wheels, nameless axle back w/ delete, mishimoto cold air intake.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

MTM
    id get stands... but you may not even need them if youre cars not dropped

Without a doubt not worth trying without stands and a jack,. Could it be done probably, is it worth it no. I did my n1 with two stands and a jack and it was still a pain. Not worth it imo

Yeah I'd guess I'll have to get stands and a jack how much are decent ones? And I just went out and under the car and it seemed like I could get at the bushings and bolts pretty easily. But it's probably a lot different from actually put them in.
    '15 DGM WRX premium, production #884. Rally armor flaps, axis sport excite 17" wheels, nameless axle back w/ delete, mishimoto cold air intake.

OP, just ask around and borrow some from others. doesn't sound like your going to use them after you buy them. or pay someone else in community to help you with it; like take it to their house, do it someplace that has all the necessary eq. dealership would be easy if you can get a break on labor somehow. gl.

Yeah I asked my cousin he's a mechanic and we're gonna do it at his shop for free. But thanks for all the input.

sounds perfect. and easy.

I recently installed a Nameless Axleback on my 14' Hatchback. The garage was closed on Columbus day so I couldn't wait. With the help of my buddy and the OEM jack we installed it in about 20 minutes. I'm in love with the rumble. Good luck!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.