Need help- blown dome fuse
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need help- blown dome fuse within the Tutorials & DIY forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I was working on hardwiring my V1 into the dome lights on my 2013 wrx and accidentally blew the ...

Need help- blown dome fuse

So I was working on hardwiring my V1 into the dome lights on my 2013 wrx and accidentally blew the fuse. I checked the fuses under the hood and in the fuse panel on the driver side of the car and found one that was blown. After replacing that I still have the same problems which are; the dome lights aren't getting power, the back (map) lights aren't getting power, and the key fob isn't working. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. I'm trying to find other relevant threads and looking for wire diagrams.

P.S- I'm new here so this may not have been the place for this thread and ya I know I'm a dumbass

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

check the bulbs, if they're burned replace them, i believe they're wired in series so if one burns none of them work.
    2013 SWP WRX Sedan
    Hillside, NJ
    Invidia Catless Downpipe, Custom Short Ram Intake, Self Tuned Using ECU Flash, Romraider and Tactrix

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.