Suburu Impreza Wrx 1993 not starting

This is a discussion on Suburu Impreza Wrx 1993 not starting within the Tutorials & DIY forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hi , thanks for looking at my post as i am new here i dont know how to use these ...

Exclamation Suburu Impreza Wrx 1993 not starting

Hi , thanks for looking at my post as i am new here i dont know how to use these forums .. Well basicly i have a subaru impreza wrx 1993 and i was driving yesterday and the car just turned off will i was doing 45mph As the car was driving like a brick wall and then i liffted the bonnet up ahhhhh ma car wires were on fire . I pour ma apple flavour water on and extinguished the fire and then the car wouldnt start it was the lambard sensor wiring . So i cut the wires of and then made fress wiring to the lambar sensor and the car is not starting ? What do you think it is ? As i have just bought the car . The car just wont start it wants to start but wont , if you have msn please add me as i need to get the car on the road as soon as possible . Msn :: Nav2k9@hotmail.com

Also the car has a clifford g4 alarm on it
    Thank you for looking

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Locals here call it an "oxygen sensor."

In any case, you've not determined why the car caught fire. I'd start there.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Locals here call it an "oxygen sensor."

In any case, you've not determined why the car caught fire. I'd start there.
    Hi , sorry a forot to mention it , the wires touched the manifold as it was extremliyy hot

Thanks in advance