MBC Install instructions or guide.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on MBC Install instructions or guide. within the Tutorials & DIY forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have looked through a couple of the posts I have found through search but nothing to detailed or with ...

MBC Install instructions or guide.

I have looked through a couple of the posts I have found through search but nothing to detailed or with photos of how to install a MBC in a WRX/STi. If someone could just point in the right direction it would be appreciated, I know this should be a simple install but I am still relatively new to Turbo vehicles, and all the terms or names of lines of hoses and such are a little tough to figure out just by words. A good photo does wonders. Again thanks for the help.

The reason for MBC install is because I am overboosting with COBB AP Stage II and they recommend a MBC and turn down boost a little until I can afford a ProTune map. Im tuned for 16.7 and Im peaking 19.5psi. Thanks again for any help.
    BlobEye Syndicate #-666
    Stage II 04' WRX Black (Performance Race Solutions Tuned 310whp)
    "its never enough"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX
    Good link.

As I lay dying...

Remove the T to the BCS... remove the restrictor pill inside the vacuum hose coming from the compressor, but leave the line... and put the MBC in where the T was originally at.

It's cake. You can re-route vac lines, do some mounting, etc... but that's the principle.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I Support ClubWRX
    Also you better have a tune to go with it especially with an 04-05 wrx.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.