Made a Carport!! Just in time for Winter! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Made a Carport!! Just in time for Winter! within the Tutorials & DIY forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey, do not worry. For people like you who live on rent, carports are an excellent option to protect your ...

Hey, do not worry. For people like you who live on rent, carports are an excellent option to protect your cars or heave equipments. I am living on rent for thelast 2 years and have got myself a carport instead of a garage. They are extremely portable and offer the highest protection against dust, termites, rain, snow and other weather challenges. I got it from ClassicCarports.com. You too can check. They are quite inexpensive and offer one of the best after-sales services. They carry an experience of 30 years in offering carports, canopies and other metallic structures.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, do not worry. For people like you who live on rent, carports are an excellent option to protect your cars or heave equipments. I am living on rent for the last 2 years and have got myself a carport instead of a garage. They are extremely portable and offer the highest protection against dust, termites, rain, snow and other weather challenges. I got it from ClassicCarports.com. You too can check. They are quite inexpensive and offer one of the best after-sales services. They carry an experience of 30 years in offering carports, canopies and other metallic structures.

Now just brick up the side away from the house slowly and you'll eventually have it completely enclosed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12