EO1/E-manage combo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on EO1/E-manage combo within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; need help, want to know if i should buy E-manage for my 04Sti. my mods: Greddy EVO catback Invidia DP ...

EO1/E-manage combo

need help, want to know if i should buy E-manage for my 04Sti.
    my mods:
    Greddy EVO catback
    Invidia DP
    Blitz SUS intake
    HKS grounding kit
    HKS BOV
    Greddy EBC E01(set to 16.5psi)

Ive been waiting for UTEC but i was thinking if i should just buy E-manage. its cheaper and its probably better to use it with the E01..

im not planning to upgrade my turbo,intercooler and injectors for now maybe not unless i dont have a choice..

E01 is much cheaper than utec, should i just get this or just save money for UTEC and sell my E01?

i dont think i need the E01 when i get the UTEC already??
    04 STi
    04 749
    95 Legacy LSi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

YES ! Buy it ! I have it but my car is still under the knife so it has not been tuned yet . GOD has helped me out with the settings . Great customer service ! I would buy it from him because you WILL have some questions about wiring and settings . There is too much that it can do . He also supplies a full STI wiring diagram !
    2004 STI ----- 11.66 @ 125.66 w/ 1.9 60' ----- 537HP/487TQ ----- 93 Octane/Water Injection
    WWW.F1DYNO.COM

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.