EO1/E-manage combo

This is a discussion on EO1/E-manage combo within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; need help, want to know if i should buy E-manage for my 04Sti. my mods: Greddy EVO catback Invidia DP ...

EO1/E-manage combo

need help, want to know if i should buy E-manage for my 04Sti.
    my mods:
    Greddy EVO catback
    Invidia DP
    Blitz SUS intake
    HKS grounding kit
    HKS BOV
    Greddy EBC E01(set to 16.5psi)

Ive been waiting for UTEC but i was thinking if i should just buy E-manage. its cheaper and its probably better to use it with the E01..

im not planning to upgrade my turbo,intercooler and injectors for now maybe not unless i dont have a choice..

E01 is much cheaper than utec, should i just get this or just save money for UTEC and sell my E01?

i dont think i need the E01 when i get the UTEC already??
    04 STi
    04 749
    95 Legacy LSi

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

YES ! Buy it ! I have it but my car is still under the knife so it has not been tuned yet . GOD has helped me out with the settings . Great customer service ! I would buy it from him because you WILL have some questions about wiring and settings . There is too much that it can do . He also supplies a full STI wiring diagram !
    2004 STI ----- 11.66 @ 125.66 w/ 1.9 60' ----- 537HP/487TQ ----- 93 Octane/Water Injection
    WWW.F1DYNO.COM