SCAM ALERT: DPS Is a scam, Please Read!!

This is a discussion on SCAM ALERT: DPS Is a scam, Please Read!! within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; This was posted on SRTForums and I'm passing along the message: Click on this website to see for yourself. A ...

SCAM ALERT: DPS Is a scam, Please Read!!

This was posted on SRTForums and I'm passing along the message:

Click on this website to see for yourself. A buddy of mine found this out while testing it out.

http://dps_is_a_scam.tripod.com/index.htm

As some of you may or may not know I've proved that the Direct Power System product being sold is a ripoff. Proof can be found here. It is a $1 box of parts being sold for $250-$270

http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=51032

So even though this will stop some sales of this scam product to us 350Z owners, it won't stop all of them.

I don't know what can be done about this, but something really needs to be done. We are aware of a scam, because we know about this we can't ignore it. It's our duty as auto enthusiasts to rid the USA of this scam product so other people don't get ripped off.

I've found a number of companies selling the DPS system.

However, I have contacted these companies in hopes that they will act accordingly and remove the product. I will update this page with their websites if they do not remove this product by November 28th 2003

One company has already responded and said they will pull the product pending further investigation.

here is the website also, the link has more interesting onfo

http://www.directpowersystem.com/index2.html

I alone can't kill the sales of this scam product, but together as a community we can make a real difference. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true. If each of us goes onto the various forums that we might visit, and post the information we will at least reach a large number of people. Not all of them, but quite a few.
    2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i [Bone Stock]
    2003 Dodge SRT-4 [303 hp/323 tq] - SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

So yeah... I cant get to any of those links.

tan

It's like the Tornado, Fuel Magnet and electric turbos. I'm sure some technologically incompetent ricer-type person has bought one of these already.