Cobb AP: Where are the Maps & What is my target Psi!? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Cobb AP: Where are the Maps & What is my target Psi!? within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Good to know thanks , I threw it up for sale on ebay ,then I will just buy a new ...

Good to know thanks , I threw it up for sale on ebay ,then I will just buy a new one ; )

Cobb AP-SUB-001 Accessport '02-'05 Subaru WRX | eBay

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I just got my car not to long ago, and I was wondering what stage it posably is. I have a turbo back Megan racing exhaust with a catless down pipe, and a k&n intake filter. And one more thing, when it says for stage 1, or stage 2... It says refresh. what does that exactly mean?

Just got the Cobb Access Port. On an '11 WRX ltd. flashed the ECU to Stage 1/93. Smoother idle, eliminated the "bogging down" on clutch release and I don't have to "blip" the throttle before I engage the clutch. Have not yet checked the gas mileage nor have I had the chance to spank anyone while checking out the hp/torque increase. I'll keep you all posted.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

LinkBacks (?)

1. FAQ
    Refback This thread
    04-16-2008, 09:04 PM