Cobb AP: Where are the Maps & What is my target Psi!? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Cobb AP: Where are the Maps & What is my target Psi!? within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; would you consider a protune almost necessary so to speak at stage II even if you have the cobb AP ...

would you consider a protune almost necessary so to speak at stage II even if you have the cobb AP not that i do yet but will have soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Gek
    Quote Originally Posted by D0WNxSH1FT View Post
    2.5L WRX (MY2006, 2007)
    • Stock = 11.7 psi
    • Stage 1 (reflash) = 14.7 psi
    • Stage 2 (reflash + TBE) = 16 psi
    • Stage 3 (reflash + TBE + VF39/18G + Pill + TMIC) = 17.5 psi
    Just recently installed a tbe and reflashed to stage 2 with the latest maps on my 07 TR. According to the AP and the map notes on Cobbs website the boost target is 15psi +-.07psi.

Just tonight I tested my car and ran 4th gear up to 16psi and shut it down fearing boost creep. I then found this thread saying it should in fact be 16psi....Who is right?

anybody know where i can find a map for an 18g turbo? i'm having a hard time finding one. thanks

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudley Dawson View Post
    anybody know where i can find a map for an 18g turbo? i'm having a hard time finding one. thanks
    what year is your car?

there are FP18g maps for 06 and 07s

cobb . wrx accessport . map listing

cobb . wrx accessport . map listing

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

i have an 03 wrx.

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by Gek View Post
    Just recently installed a tbe and reflashed to stage 2 with the latest maps on my 07 TR. According to the AP and the map notes on Cobbs website the boost target is 15psi +-.07psi.

Just tonight I tested my car and ran 4th gear up to 16psi and shut it down fearing boost creep. I then found this thread saying it should in fact be 16psi....Who is right?
    The map notes are right. Me thinks the first post in this thread is probably a little dated.

Read your map's notes to find information about the target parameters.

edit: p.s. I am, indeed, aware I just answered a question from May 21st.

so this is a dumb question, but if i use the stage 2 tune from cobb, is it ok if i do it with a short ram intake even though it says to use the stock airbox??

if its the cobb short ram you're good, they dont recommend running a different one because of the location of the MAF.

So I am trying to download some maps but the link to cobbs download page is not working. Is there a new page or something I just got my ap and i am all confuzed on how it all works.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxSRH
    So I am trying to download some maps but the link to cobbs download page is not working. Is there a new page or something I just got my ap and i am all confuzed on how it all works.
    CobbTuning.com - Subaru AccessPORT Maps
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by Gek View Post

That would be a spike or peak boost, it only spikes for a second or two, it is fine. I would run it again and see if it goes to 17, if it does you have a problem, but if you hit 16 for a second or two do not worry about it.
    STIzzy!

help

Hey ok so now I got to the maps page downloaded the stage 1 93 oct with LC and put it on to the AP manager. Downloaded it to the AP reflashed it to the car and when I go to choose LC in the adjustments it says that do not have the most current map and that I need to download it put it on the AP and reflash it to the ECU. But I have allready done that I think I got the map from the link EJ275 gave me. Any help would be great!!! P.S. Would the firmwire have anything to do with it I have V1.5.1.0-11527 And the maps says v1.02 Rev # whats that mean? Thanks
    Last edited by 06wrxSRH; 03-17-2010 at 05:36 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06wrxsrh
    hey ok so now i got to the maps page downloaded the stage 1 93 oct with lc and put it on to the ap manager. Downloaded it to the ap reflashed it to the car and when i go to choose lc in the adjustments it says that do not have the most current map and that i need to download it put it on the ap and reflash it to the ecu. But i have allready done that i think i got the map from the link ej275 gave me. Any help would be great!!! P.s. Would the firmwire have anything to do with it i have v1.5.1.0-11527 and the maps says v1.02 rev # whats that mean? Thanks
    (801)713-0035
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

What does the "LWG" stand for in the 2010 WRX tunes?

idk if this is the right spot to ask this question but, is it possible to use a stage II map on an AP with the stock downpipe instead of a high flow one to acheive higher boost levels?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

LinkBacks (?)

1. FAQ
    Refback This thread
    04-16-2008, 09:04 PM