My car goes into "safe mode" and will only boost to 10 psi
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My car goes into "safe mode" and will only boost to 10 psi within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey folks! I own a 2007 sti limited. I bought it about a year and a half ago and it ...

My car goes into "safe mode" and will only boost to 10 psi

Hey folks! I own a 2007 sti limited. I bought it about a year and a half ago and it was great until last month. It keeps going into some sort of safe mode where it wont boost over 10psi. If i disconnect the battery and reconnect it resets it and it runs great for a little while and then it goes back into safe mode or limp mode. It isn't triggered by anything specific. it has been boggling my mind like crazy. i replaced the grimspeed boost controller thinking that was the problem and reset the ecu and it went back into safe mode the next day. I have the cobb accessport and logged data in 4th geat at wot until redline with it in safe mode and with it after i reset it. Thank You guys for the help in advance!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    any codes?
    I have an STi with an intake and no tune, I never change my oil, and my wheel spacerz are mad tyte.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.