datalogs and dyno-tests
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on datalogs and dyno-tests within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; yo. whats up everyone. just posted some datalogs and dynos of my 08 wrx. running stage 1 acn91. heres the ...

datalogs and dyno-tests

yo. whats up everyone. just posted some datalogs and dynos of my 08 wrx. running stage 1 acn91. heres the link. let me know what you guys see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

hope you guys can view these. should be set to public. any feed back anything like that, let me know. like what i should be looking for in all the original categories. also, check out the dyno tune.. it peaked out at 311hp 280tq. that was surprising. way over what i was expecting, even if just for a second.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm assuming you did all of this on the Cobb AP and on the roads?
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

So from my knowledge, if your car is 5 speed it's best to do a 3rd gear pull from 2500-6500(i think)
    Yours is close enough.
    You have a small amount of fine knock learn.
    But, from what i have learned, as long as it isn't a lot and isn't higher than -2.8 then you should be fine.
    Aside from that of what i know they look good
    When did we stop being who we want to be, and start being the person the world told us to be...

Stink Eye Mob #801
    Instagram: Infamouszoltan
    InfamousZoltanSTi

yea. cobb ap with a couple different pulls on the freeway. how accurate is the cobb ap when it comes to datalogging?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by williedibo View Post
    yea. cobb ap with a couple different pulls on the freeway. how accurate is the cobb ap when it comes to datalogging?
    It intercepts what the computer is reading, so very accurate when it comes to DATA logging. However, the "dyno" portion you are talking about is not accurate what so ever. The AP is NOT actually a dynamometer, it is merely a guess. In order to get an accurate HP reading you need to take your car to a shop that has some sort of dynamometer or dyno for short. This will be able to more accurately tell you your horsepower and torque to the wheels. Keep in mind that every dyno is different in the way it calculates horsepower from torque. This means that you could have one dyno telling you 275 WHP and drive right off that dyno an onto a different one that will show you your WHP is 260. I would recommend reading the thread linked below:

Dyno FAQ

Otherwise, your data logs look good to me. The very little bit of fine knock learn is just fine. Especially since it's correcting itself just moments after the event.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Protuned buy TiC
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.