Accessport question - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Accessport question within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by grendels_wrx Exactly what I noticed and I got crappy responses to like my first post or two ...

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Exactly what I noticed and I got crappy responses to like my first post or two over there. Therefore I no longer post there and use it only for looking to buy a part. I have so far found ClubWRX and IWSTi pretty good people.

As to a boost gauge even though I have a 2013 it came with the Subaru SPT boost gauge. It's not much use since I don't plan on modding.

Another poster mentioned via a Bluetooth dongle I can get some information? Is there a way for me to buy some software that I can get readouts from the ECU? Like I could load on my laptop or even my cell phone ?
    Do you have a smartphone?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Another poster mentioned via a Bluetooth dongle I can get some information? Is there a way for me to buy some software that I can get readouts from the ECU? Like I could load on my laptop or even my cell phone ?

The Android app (Torque) is free.. and I think the pro version is like $4.99. I think there's something similar for iPhone as well.

The dongle it uses is an ELM237 http://www.amazon.com/Version-Blueto...eywords=elm237
    Last edited by MainFrame; 08-28-2014 at 08:08 AM.

Yes I have a newer Android phone.

That is freakin cool. I can install Torque and some of the plugins also on the Play store. Then use my old smart phone that has been laying round the house collecting dust. Now there's a use. Maybe find some way of running the cig lighter power cable to keep it charged. Only thing is I don't wanna turn it on every time I get in the car. So I'll think of something.

The Torque guy mentions to not get a cheapo copy of whatever adapter. Is this one the real thing?
    Last edited by grendels_wrx; 08-28-2014 at 07:58 PM.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123