Accessport question - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Accessport question within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by grendels_wrx Exactly what I noticed and I got crappy responses to like my first post or two ...

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Exactly what I noticed and I got crappy responses to like my first post or two over there. Therefore I no longer post there and use it only for looking to buy a part. I have so far found ClubWRX and IWSTi pretty good people.

As to a boost gauge even though I have a 2013 it came with the Subaru SPT boost gauge. It's not much use since I don't plan on modding.

Another poster mentioned via a Bluetooth dongle I can get some information? Is there a way for me to buy some software that I can get readouts from the ECU? Like I could load on my laptop or even my cell phone ?
    Do you have a smartphone?
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by grendels_wrx View Post
    Another poster mentioned via a Bluetooth dongle I can get some information? Is there a way for me to buy some software that I can get readouts from the ECU? Like I could load on my laptop or even my cell phone ?

The Android app (Torque) is free.. and I think the pro version is like $4.99. I think there's something similar for iPhone as well.

The dongle it uses is an ELM237 http://www.amazon.com/Version-Blueto...eywords=elm237
    Last edited by MainFrame; 08-28-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Yes I have a newer Android phone.

That is freakin cool. I can install Torque and some of the plugins also on the Play store. Then use my old smart phone that has been laying round the house collecting dust. Now there's a use. Maybe find some way of running the cig lighter power cable to keep it charged. Only thing is I don't wanna turn it on every time I get in the car. So I'll think of something.

The Torque guy mentions to not get a cheapo copy of whatever adapter. Is this one the real thing?
    Last edited by grendels_wrx; 08-28-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    2013 Black STi Limited sedan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.