I want to go fast !!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on I want to go fast !!! within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok will do thanks...

Ok will do thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I would recommend reading up on whatever you can. There are a lot of things that cad be done to these cars. You can do them the right way, or more often then not, you can do them the wrong way. The latter of the two frequently leads to serious long term problems and even more frequently, catastrophic failure. Then you'd be looking at a $4000-6000 bill to replace the shortblock. So, all in all, if I was in your situation I would learn absolutely all you can about what can be done, what can't be done, and the possible consequences of either of the two. If it's any consolation, I have owned my WRX for almost a year now and I am still learning new things about this car every day.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned buy Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Saintwrx View Post
    Wow soMe people can't take a joke. I quoted a line in a movie like the other guy did. Just trying to be funny. Don't take life to serious you'll never get out alive!!!

Just asking for a little pointers on where to go from here.

So settled down people and take a deep breath
    Re-read your first post................and then the rest of them. Are you 12yrs old?
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

My 3 prior vehicles were RWD V8's...The problem lies in the top end with WRX's and STI's. Compared to a big modded V8...most WRX's and STI's won't stand a chance without major money spent and even then it's a battle for them.

My last car was a highly modified 2011 CTS-V Sedan in a 6 Speed manual. Dynoed 630 RWHP...it felt like nothing else i've ever driven and was really fun in stock form. After I added all the mods...it was just not safe on the street while actually using the power that it had.

Like others have said...if you really want to beat the big muscle car V8's out there...then it's time to get one for yourself!
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan - SOLD

2013 Dodge Charger SRT8 - White

I drove a Challenger SRT8 for a day. Liked my WRX better.
    Not so much anymore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.