2007 WRX overboosting?

This is a discussion on 2007 WRX overboosting? within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey everyone, i posted this in the general maintenance forum as well and wasnt sure if it was the right ...

2007 WRX overboosting?

Hey everyone, i posted this in the general maintenance forum as well and wasnt sure if it was the right section so I posted here to. Well here it is. So tonight I noticed that my boost spiked at 17.12 psi on my accessport when it should be at about 14. Ive noticed in the past 2 weeks that it has been going a little over 14. The car is cobb stage 1. I was recommended to run the cobb stage 1 low wastegate tune. Will this work or do I have a serious problem? Thanks!
    2007 WRX Wagon- Stage 1- Invidia N1 Race Catback | Cobb AP V3 | Cobb SF Intake | H&R coilovers | Cusco Sway Bars | short shifter | HIDs | couple other goodies
    1998 Trans Am WS6- MGW short shifter | long tubes | aero chamber catback | LS7 Clutch | other go fast parts
    1978 Camaro RS- 350 crate engine. One wheel burnouts FTW- sold
    2003 Silverado- regretfully sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    We just need one thread
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC