My car is the biggest PITA AP trouble

This is a discussion on My car is the biggest PITA AP trouble within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So this morning i go to to install my ap to my car, well 3 hours later a few punches ...

My car is the biggest PITA AP trouble

So this morning i go to to install my ap to my car, well 3 hours later a few punches to the wall and still nothing. When I went to plug in the green test connector it was already plugged in o.O i get stuck on the screen that tells me to install the test connector. it will not go past that screen idk what to do???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    What model is your car? Did you buy it new or is it possible the previous owner had modified it previously?
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    What model is your car? Did you buy it new or is it possible the previous owner had modified it previously?
    Its a 02 wrx I figured it out the green test connector was in the passenger kick panel. i spent three hours messing with the one under the steering column. -_- ugh. Thanks for the reply tho.

I Support ClubWRX
    OK yes sometimes you have to go fishing for the connector by going into the passenger footwell and reaching over the ECU itself, it gets shoved that way by users typically.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.