Help with MAF Scaling Turbo XS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Help with MAF Scaling Turbo XS within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I need some help with scaling my MAF. I bought an 07 WRX a few weeks ago, and ...

Help with MAF Scaling Turbo XS

Hey guys,

I need some help with scaling my MAF. I bought an 07 WRX a few weeks ago, and it has a Turbo XS short ram intake (link here) and had no tune on it what so ever. Are there any safe values I can apply to it to ensure I don't lean out / knock? So far I have applied a 'safe' stage 1 91 octane tune (link here). Runs much smoother, but I know it won't help the scaling problem.

Are there some table values I could copy over from another tune which are better?

Until I get the scaling fixed, i'm going to try running 94 octane at my next fillup.

Going to log a half hour cruise with easy throttle changes, and hopefully some 3rd gear WOT runs asap. Will post them as soon as I have them.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=33&t=5404
    http://www.romraider.com/forum/viewt...hp?f=33&t=5321

Unless you can find a MAF scale for that particular intake then no,there are no values you can just plug-in. The links above explain how to scale the MAF. You also have the option of purchasing a map from a tuner that can customize the map for your car. They can do this remotely.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.