questions on parts and performance
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on questions on parts and performance within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; hey guys hows it going I recently got a 2013 wrx and added some parts I have added a cobb ...

Post questions on parts and performance

hey guys hows it going I recently got a 2013 wrx and added some parts I have added a cobb intake and v3 passport also invidia downpipe catless and full invidia exhaust also a grim speed up pipe, but im having some questions on what map to leave it on and if im over bossting

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The cobb AP maps are designed to be used with a catted downpipe. Your best bet is to get a protune and load the map onto your accessport.

I Support ClubWRX
    Read the map notes.............even a Protune will not alleviate the problem if the overboosting is due to a "boost creep" issue.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

I would start with stage 2 with the slwg map 91(acn if you live in Az,Ca, or Nevada). And see how it runs. Data log it and send to Cobb for evaluation.

I have a 14, did a catless downpipe, 3" exhaust with Aem intake and ran the stg2 acn 91 slwg map and never saw more than 18.1 psi.
    I ran it like that for a week and loved it. Since then, I installed a single 3" cat in the location the stock main cat would go under the car and typically hit 17.75-18.1psi. I hit 18.8 one time.

If you can do a pro tune by all means do one. I will be adding a ECBS at the same time when I get one.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia down pipe with 3" cat, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.