Mishimoto/cobb tuning question

This is a discussion on Mishimoto/cobb tuning question within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Any of you familiar with mishimotos cold air intake? I was wondering if it was possible to run Cobbs parts, ...

Mishimoto/cobb tuning question

Any of you familiar with mishimotos cold air intake? I was wondering if it was possible to run Cobbs parts, turbo back, (with downpipe obviously) with mishimotos intake. The intake is supposed to run off the stock tune so I don't know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Anybody have any expertise on this?

I don't have experience with their intake, but why don't u look into Cobb's SF intake if your running all their other parts? Their OTS maps are designed for AEM and the SF intake only.

Same here. I have the invidia n1 race and the Mishimoto cai. Want to run stage 1 . Anybody else have input on his topic?

I Support ClubWRX
    Yes. Get custom tuning for the intake.

Sent from my magic banana...
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S

There isn't an OTS map for the Mishimoto. You could get an E-tune through Torqued Performance, but I dont know if they support that intake. With all the other suppported intakes out there why not just go with one of them? AEM is a true Cold air intake like the Mishimoto and well supported. Maybe go with that one.