Help!!! I screwed up..

This is a discussion on Help!!! I screwed up.. within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Ok so my battery has been going flat for the past few days and I went to the dealership for ...

Help!!! I screwed up..

Ok so my battery has been going flat for the past few days and I went to the dealership for a warranty claim. Well I have my COBB AP installed and I went to remove it after I got jumped off... I turned the car off and went to uninstall it from my ECU...and during the process my battery went dead again when it was only about 78% done... I've referenced the owners manual and it just has associated warnings against turning the vehicle saying that it may render the vehicle inoperable but it runs fine... I tried reinstalling it and the AP gives me error codes.... Some one please help...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Have you tried calling Cobb?

No I'm at work still and don't have time for a lenghty phone conversation... I was just hoping that someone may have had this happen to them in the past and could shed some light on the situation...

Well if the car runs fine, that's a good thing. Means you didn't brick the ECU...so call Cobb when you get a chance.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Called COBB they told me that basically my ecu is fine... the stock map took over but with it losing power like it did it messed the software up some how... so I got lucky and for anyone out there reading this... don't be a retard like I was...

So how do you fix it?

I have to send my AP to cobb and they will fix the software glitch...