New to the AP

This is a discussion on New to the AP within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Finally got around to downloading the AP manager. Want to get familar with it before i replace my engine and ...

North Egremont, Massachusetts, United States

New to the AP

Finally got around to downloading the AP manager. Want to get familar with it before i replace my engine and start playing with that. Pulled up my data log that was in there. nothing interesting, was a 2 second log at idle. Went to look at the maps that are installed on it, and its a .ptm file. Did a Google search, downloaded the trial version of Microsofts software for readin those, and i got an error about it being created on an older version. whatever, ill find something. Found another program, installed it, got smacked with pop ups and things i didnt install, not to mention a few virus' on my computer. im back to square one. What programs can i run to look at the maps on it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    To read and edit the maps...Accestuner Race. Downloaded from Cobb's website.

Downloaded that as was recommended from NASIOC, havent played with it much, but when I get on my desktop I'll look at it with my larger screen.

It won't create the log as a CSV file that you can simply read in Excel or in Google Docs?
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Showing a .ptm file

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The Cobb accesstuner fixed it though

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk