Stage 1

This is a discussion on Stage 1 within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Hey guys, I just purchased my 2013 wrx a couple months back. I finally bought the Cobb AP and flashed ...

Stage 1

Hey guys, I just purchased my 2013 wrx a couple months back. I finally bought the Cobb AP and flashed I stage 1 with the Cobb intake with the box. And after I got it installed at a place I feel like my car is actually slower, it doesn't seem to pull as hard as before either! Can somebody help me out, I can't figure out the reason why my car feels slower

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Unless you have an intake leak it could be that power delivery is now more linear.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

How would I know If I had a leak? And back when I was stock, first and second gear pull we're very strong, now they don't feel like that.

I Support ClubWRX
    Do you have a boost gauge?
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

No I don't, is that the best way to tell?

I Support ClubWRX
    Probably. Have a look at things. See if the current intake is installed correctly. See if you device allows logging (I don't remember) and go from there.

Ok thanks! I'll check it out

I Support ClubWRX
    Yup do some data logging. It takes about a day for the car to adjust to the new map. At first your throttle response will feel softer.

Through the Accessport? And I've had it done for about 3 days now and it still feels like that

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrojon View Post
    Through the Accessport? And I've had it done for about 3 days now and it still feels like that
    Yes datalog with your accessport.

sorry to intervine here, also Your accesport has digital Gauges for data adquisition///