GST Motorsports Stage 2 Tune 07 STi

This is a discussion on GST Motorsports Stage 2 Tune 07 STi within the Tuning: Electronic Engine Management forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well, six years ago I had a laundry list of aftermarket mods performed, including stage 2 parts. Invidia catless bellmouth ...

GST Motorsports Stage 2 Tune 07 STi

Well, six years ago I had a laundry list of aftermarket mods performed, including stage 2 parts.

Invidia catless bellmouth DP 3inch
    Hks carbon Ti
    APS CAI 65mm
    Catch can

And of course some suspension ,braking & other mods.

The car is my daily driver and the tune has been running strong since 2007. I only have 36k miles on the car, but no issues to speak of.

Dyno results were as follows: 294awhp 314lb/ft of torque.

Curious how these numbers compare to other stage 2 tunes.

Peak boost in 1st gear is 17psi, 18.5psi in 2nd, and overall peak boost of 19psi in 3rd gear.

In addition to thoughts on the numbers, what would you suggest as the most logical next step ? I was leaving towards a larger turbo (FP green) Perrin fmic, supporting fuel pump & injectors, Perrin big maf, etc. However I am a bit skeptical running any higher than 19psi on stock internals.

Anyone with more experience in this area, let Me know ! Thanks again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Comparing dyno numbers is a moot point unless you're tuned on the same dyno with the same DA conditions.

Boost pressure isn't what kills motors, detonation does.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of large stock-location turbos. If you don't want to go with a 20G variant turbo, just go rotated from the start.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC